+ Post New Thread
Courses and Training Thread, Which Is BEst In CCNA in Training and Courses; Hi i have planned to take the CCNA certification now i need to know which is best in CCNA routher ...

Thank Post

Which Is BEst In CCNA

Hi
    i have planned to take the CCNA certification now i need to know which is best in CCNA routher and switching or CCNA security

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    It really depends what route you want to follow in the future, and what is going to help you best.

CCNA Security:

Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA® Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.

CCNA:

Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. CCNA curriculum includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills. This new curriculum also includes (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2),VLANs, Ethernet, access control lists (ACLs).

Thank Post
    i would do the cna first unless you understand that already then do the ccna security

Thank Post
    @EduTech--> Thank u sir for the reply that was helpful and i want to know which has more impact whether Security or router and switching....which will be help full for me to understand the networks.

Thank Post
    @jedmondson-->Thank u sir for the reply which will get me the job as soon as possible

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    @jedmondson-->Thank u sir for the reply which will get me the job as soon as possible
    Remember though Experience is also very important, don't expect to become CCNA Security Certified and then jump into a job the following week.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread