+ Post New Thread
Courses and Training Thread, QA-IQ in Training and Courses; Can anyone share experience of QA-IQ training please QA-IQ - Transforming performance through learning - QA-IQ - I'm currently exploring ...
    Thank Post
    Blog Entries

QA-IQ

Can anyone share experience of QA-IQ training please QA-IQ - Transforming performance through learning - QA-IQ - I'm currently exploring attending one of their M2273 courses.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,032 Times in 812 Posts
    I did a 3day ITIL3 foundation qualification with QA-IQ in London. The course was good and the instructor was excellent, but the facilities were mediocre - the coffee machine kept running out and were were expected to purchase our own lunch!

3. Thanks to CyberNerd from:

speckytecky (30th June 2008)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberNerd View Post
    I did a 3day ITIL3 foundation qualification with QA-IQ in London. The course was good and the instructor was excellent, but the facilities were mediocre - the coffee machine kept running out and were were expected to purchase our own lunch!
    yeah, i was a bit miffed about the get ur own lunch thing when i did a 3-day course with them....apparently, in areas where there is readily available access to coffee shops, sandwitch bars et al. they don't provide lunch themselves....so that would be for instance at the london and birmingham venues...but apparently if you take a course at the bristol venue they do provide lunch because there aren't sufficient nearby lunch options.

Want a free lunch everyday from a QA-IQ course go to bristol or other 'remote' locations ...trouble is i don't think there are many course options going on in bristol . if your course is in birmingham, london, and also possibly in manchester you better set aside minimum 10 quid for lunch and snacks for the duration the course (unless ofcourse your the type of person who can get through the day with coffees and mini-digestives.... (i'm not)

5. Thanks to torledo from:

speckytecky (30th June 2008)

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Thanks both - so you would recommend these trainers then? What did you do with the knowledge - take the exam or what?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information