I graduated from university last year and got a 2:1 in computer networking. I am currently in a role at an academy as an IT Tech and I have been given the opportunity to go on some training. I have learnt CCNA and CCNP but have not taken the final exams.
I am looking at doing the "Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012" training and the 410 exam. I have checked the prerequisites and feel I meet all of them.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe AD DS.
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement IPv4.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Implement file and print services.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Secure Windows servers by using Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Implement server virtualization by using Hyper-V.
All of the above apart from IPv6 are used in the academy so would greatly benefit me.
My question is: Do you think this is the best course for me to start with?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)