+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Comments and Suggestions Thread, Pupil alert! in EduGeek Stuff; and here it is again! http://www.mschsk8.com/hp/...
    Thank Post

Re: Pupil alert!

and here it is again!
    http://www.mschsk8.com/hp/

Thank Post

The image is hosted on your site, and considering you see yourself as a graphic designer, its a little bit of a giveaway that it's your creation.
    Not the brightest spark :P im obviously not going to keep it on my site smart arse :P its going on mr wilsons user :twisted:

i'm fairly sure www.mschsk8.com will be filtered at your school by monday.
    Yer tis already blocked ... the physical phrase "msch" is .lmao but i gave it hell last year when we didnt have dansguardian XD

I think you have a lot of growing up to do.
    :P jesus man im 16 ... theres no need to grow up... yet ive still got a good few years to be crazy

And yes, that does count as a threat, which could be treated rather seriously.
    Dont worry its not a threat, tis a joke... no one here like jokes or fun?... or is your job to prevent it *angel face*

Thank Post

Madragonn, the purpose of this forum is NOT for pupils to post completely unrelated random CRAP!

If a member of the senior managment team at your school were to see this they might just take it as a threat to a member of staff, or, as wholey inappropriate behaviour, even if you didnt mean it in that way.

I think you need to learn the boundary between student and staff before you continue to loose any dignity you might have and make yourself look like a complete idiot.

Thank Post

ok... fair enough about the slightly random crap... allthough if you actualy read the author of this threads message it is about a year 11 pupil at the same school i am at and i being an ict prefect would like to try and join the ict support at least for this year...

Not only that but it was a joke to the technician at my school (the author of this thread) therefore this is not random crap it is related to this thread

The boundry betwene student and staff should in my oppinion be of first name basis like in a workplace you dont call your workmates by "sir" or there sirname ... by creating a friendly environment betwene pupils and teachers is the only way schools are going to progress...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by projector1
    our task is hard enough without having the pupils access to power resources like this site.
    If the safety and security of your network relies on your pupils ignorance then you have a serious problem.

Quote Originally Posted by projector1
    This site should be for IT Professionals (or ict technicians)
    Trying to restrict who has access to this sites resources based on who the site admins think they are is an exercise in futility. The internet and the web are designed for open access. Trying to subvert that underlying purpose for whatever reason is almost impossible.

If you do not want your pupils reading this site, it's down to you to block access to it.

Thank Post

and if a pupil has the brains to read and understand a site like this ... then he or she will have a pc at home that they can view it on without blocks or restrictions ...

Thank Post

Well, if your intention is to join the ICT support team you should take note of this. The more maturity you show the more responsibility you are likely to gain.

If you cant realise that the purpose of this site is for educational ICT technicians and the like to discuss issues that affect their particular proffession then I dont think you should really be here because you want something like IRC to vent your childish attitude.

And the clue is in your last post, view...not post completely unrelated crap!

You're not going to revolutionise the relationship between students / staff (dont call support staff teachers, they wont really thank you for it!) by doing what you have done here on EduGeek!

Thank Post

:? fair enough...

fair point but the sensiblenes thing... but life also has a "fun" side that as people get older they forget...

Thank Post

I really wouldnt be so sure on that. There's a time and a place for it. If you check some of the other forums like "Interweb things" you'll see they're not crumbling yet! (I know i'm not, i'm at uni)

Talking of a time and a place, i really dont think your vendetta against sensible adults should be taken up here...talk to your parents about it and mind the wrinkley ICT techies at the door ready to pelt you with PC-100 and 512MB hard drives!

Thank Post

mind the wrinkley ICT techies at the door ready to pelt you with PC-100 and 512MB hard drives!
    ... well you kinda just insulted techies youself so...
    this isnt the right place for this so your in fault!!!!

Thank Post

I /really/ dont think you're in any position to lecture me on maturity!

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,784 Times in 1,107 Posts
    Blog Entries

@Madragonn : Check your PMs

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234