+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Comments and Suggestions Thread, Another forum in EduGeek Stuff; Hi i'm Adi Forum Admin over at the 'rival forum' and wanted to share with you a post i recently ...

Thank Post

Re: Another forum

Hi i'm Adi Forum Admin over at the 'rival forum' and wanted to share with you a post i recently posted on technet.org.uk

"When i started technet.org.uk way back when, i did it because for the life of me i could not find another forum of its kind that could answer the questions that i had, about sims pars and other school stuff etc.
    I discovered today that there is a very well established forum by the name of edugeek which if you havn't been too then go take a look as it looks very useful(i'm not suggesting you abandon technet.org.uk on the contary but i certainly have found very good info on there)."

I wholeheartdly commend you on your attitude and ethos of sharing (why start something like this otherwise?) and also commend you on what appears to be an excellent community.

Thank Post

Prepare to be assimalated!!

Seriously though welcome aboard Uraken/Adi. I am surprised weren't already a member. We've got suppliers, students and event SMT now on the book. The odd actual techy wouldn't go amiss either

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,889 Times in 1,170 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hi Adi ... good to see you ...

I wouldn't give up on technet.org.uk as it has a good history of supporting its members, but feel free to point them at the wiki and tell them to feel free to add things onto it.

I would commend you on the jokes section though ... several on there have left me with a very wet keyboard.

Thank Post

Uraken, isn't that a back fist strike... or somthing like that, I'm not that up on Japanese speak!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12