Office365 wrong e-mail address using ADsync
Just reinstalled ADSync on a different server after decommissioning a different one it was running on but now got a slight problem...
Some users' e-mail addresses are being changed to firstname.lastname@example.org address, rather than our .xxx.sch.uk address it was previously set to. Now, I tried going into the Exchange Admin Console and setting our .sch.uk address as the "default reply-to" address for the users but then we get an error telling us to do it in AD... so I did.
In AD I set the user's mail address to their correct one and set the proxyAddresses attribute to "SMTP:email@example.com, smtp:firstname.lastname@example.org" but still no go, I forced ADSync to sync.