Poll: Would you be interested in attending regualr technical webinars?

+ Post New Thread
Cloud Services Thread, Feedback - Regular Microsoft Cloud Webinars [Azure & Office 365] in Technical; Hey Everyone, I have been meaning to ask the question for some time now, and mentioned it to a few ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

Feedback - Regular Microsoft Cloud Webinars [Azure & Office 365]

Hey Everyone,

I have been meaning to ask the question for some time now, and mentioned it to a few of you at the EduGeek Conference in preston last week. so, I am looking to get some of you to respond to the POLL and also respond below with some feedback and thoughts based on the following.

so, as I am sure you are aware the Office 365 Service & Microsoft Azure space is rapidly expanding, growing and new features are being deployed on a regular basis and i guess it's hard for everyone to stay up to date with the changes and I do try my best to keep you guys up to speed as and when things land. I primarily work in the Office 365 Identity and Microsoft Azure Active Directory & Infrastructure as a Service space within Microsoft and I am keen to start engaging with you and it doesn't matter which area you work in everyone is welcome.

The aims of running regular sessions will be as follows:

• Engage with Customers & Obtain Feedback on Microsoft Azure & Office 365
    • Deliver Training Sessions on New Features & Updates
    • Answer Pre-Deployment Questions
    • etc.

It is important to be aware that these sessions won't be setup just so that you can get support for problems that you have, its more to deliver training content to help you adopt the service or/ new feature.

The primary Focus will be around Identity - [Microsoft Azure & Office 365]

These sessions will run in-line with a weekly session that happens on a Wednesday @ 11am that are run by another team with-in Microsoft.

It would be great to get your feedback on what you think of this, do you think it will be of benefit for you? is it something you are interested in and anything else you think would be helpful for you please respond below.

Be sure to remember, that we do monitor this forum and your feedback is taken into account and we do feed this back into the Product Team and I want these sessions to expand on that to get further feedback from you that we can gather and also give you the chance to get involved.

I look forward to hearing from you,

James.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Hi James, I think this would be incredibly useful to me. I think once a week (if that's what you said) is too much. Once a month might be a little more achievable.

I trialed windows azure active directory and I could see some use in conjunction with office 365 but didn't have the time and knowledge of the features to achieve much.

The predetermined questions sounds good, plus the new features.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Thanks,

Yeah I imagine once a month might be good and much better for people to commit too, is there any particular times in the afternoon that would be preferred for people? I guess I could also record most of the call so that it can be reviewed at a later date if that was helpful too?

also, would you prefer there to be some form of monthly agenda? and how best would you want it to be communicated? if I were to put each months agenda on edugeek would this be a better place for you to read? or somewhere separate?

I can provide calendar invites etc.

James.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I know you probably don't want to hear it... But I follow a number companies that do a live video feed with the chance for Q&A on Google+ this can also feed YouTube live video and can auto record them for later viewing.

I normally have free time around 3:30 onwards.

Communicating the agenda would be fine for me elsewhere, say on the education cloud blog but cross linked here.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread