I just wanted to bring to your attention the following sessions for THIS WEEK in case any of you are interested, if you have any questions or want to find out more please be sure to let me know! :-)
1) “Getting Started with the Cloud” Week
From 12-16 May, we are hosting a week of “Getting Started with the Cloud” daily lunchtime webinars. This free, daily 1-hour webinar offers an opportunity to learn the basics of Microsoft Azure, with hands-on demos and live Q&A from our technical expert, Steve Plank. Participants will learn how to build, host, and scale secure Web and mobile apps with the cloud, no matter what platform they work with. Content includes:
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- How to Activate Your Azure Free Trial
- How to Create Servers That Live in the Cloud
- How to Create Websites in the Cloud
- How to Create Mobile Services and Cloud Services
Register for the webinar: http://aka.ms/dailycloud
Help Us Tweet to Your Networks!
- Learn the basics of Microsoft Azure. Open to all and free to get started. Lunchtime webinar 12-16 May. http://aka.ms/dailycloud
- Scale your apps with free cloud services, open to any platform. Learn how during lunchtime webinar 12-16 May. http://aka.ms/dailycloud
2) Cloud Camp “Getting Started with the Cloud”
Target audience: Web developers, mobile developers, startups
Developers who wish to get a dive deeper into Azure and learn about web development in the Cloud will have an opportunity to join our Cloud Camp in London (Cardinal Place) with hands-on tutorial from our senior tech evangelists, Steve Plank and Martin Beeby.
Build, Deploy, Scale! Build the new breed of web sites and apps with the new release of ASP.NET and Web Tools in Visual Studio 2013. Build Mobile Applications using Microsoft Azure Mobile Services and scale/manage them using Microsoft Azure.
Register for the Cloud Camp: http://aka.ms/ukcamp23may
I hope you can join, and if you have any questions please be sure to let me know.
Last edited by EduTech; 12th May 2014 at 10:49 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)