+ Post New Thread
Cloud Services Thread, Adding an Android app via Meraki MDM in Technical; We have been using the Meraki MDM system for a while and all was well before Christmas to install android ...
    Thank Post

Adding an Android app via Meraki MDM

We have been using the Meraki MDM system for a while and all was well before Christmas to install android apps but now when I try it just stops with an error that Vendor information cannot be blank! Existing apps do not show any vendor info and new ones to be added also don't show any? Can someone try this on their system and see if its not just me or has anyone else come across this issue?
    Also seem that free support has stopped apart from the Knowledgebase unless you are an Enterprise user unless I am reading that wrongly on the website?

Effective January 1st, 2014 the Systems Manager support policy will change.
    •Organizations with a valid cloud management license for a Cisco Meraki product will receive complimentary next business day email support.
    •Organizations with Systems Manager Enterprise Support will receive 24x7 phone and email support.

For immediate assistance check out the Cisco Meraki knowledge base or contact us to find out more about Systems Manager Enterprise Support.
    I know the product was free but getting us all using it then dropping support for us is a little annoying to say the least.
    Last edited by TechSupp; 8th January 2014 at 03:30 PM.

Thank Post
    Sorry to bump this but anyone? Bit stuck now as can't seem to load any apps by it.

Thank Post
    We've had no problems pushing out apps from Systems Manager over the last few days.

Adding apps via the name has always failed to locate the app in question, but searching by the app ID works like a charm. All fields (including Vendor information) are fully populated straight away. What apps are you having the problems with? - I'll try to deploy them here and see what happens.

Our wifi is Meraki based, so we're covered by the complimentary Systems Manager support option - if I can reproduce your problem I'll submit a ticket for you.

4. Thanks to AstonChief from:

TechSupp (15th January 2014)

Thank Post
    Thanks but it must have been a glitch as I tried again at the weekend and all was back to normal, vendor names all there etc! Deployed as well. Can't seem to get it to deploy more than one app at a time at the moment to a group of tablets. Eventually getting there.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread