+ Post New Thread
Cloud Services Thread, Adding a 2nd Office 365 account to Outlook in Technical; Since moving to Office 365 from Live@edu we seem not to be able to add a 2nd full mailbox to ...
    zag
    Thank Post
    Blog Entries

Adding a 2nd Office 365 account to Outlook

Since moving to Office 365 from Live@edu we seem not to be able to add a 2nd full mailbox to outlook 2010.

Is this a problem or is it something I have messed up?

The user has a primary account name@organization.com and I want to add a 2nd account events@organization.com which I have created in the office 365 portal.

In the old days I just created a 2nd account in exchange online and added that to outlook with the wizard.
    Last edited by zag; 2nd July 2013 at 01:32 PM.

Thank Post
    This isn't going to be of any help at all, but if you find a solution, please post it: I've had exactly the same problem. In the end, the user is accessing one account through Outlook 2010 and the other through the web interface.
    Last edited by Jimmer3568; 2nd July 2013 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Typo

zag
    Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I've fixed ours.

It was simply our smoothwall proxy server blocking it for some reason. I think its because it uses NTLM authentication.

I removed the proxy server for a few minutes and setup the 2nd account and it connected fine. I checked it all worked, then put the proxy server back on. Emails seem to flow fine so I guess its something to do with the autodiscover process when you first set it up.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information