+ Post New Thread
Cloud Services Thread, Online 6th form enrolment in Technical; Does anyone know of a free system or a method of achieving the below aims? sixth form students log ...

Thank Post

Online 6th form enrolment

Does anyone know of a free system or a method of achieving the below aims?

sixth form students log onto a site and can see their choices they have made for sixth form courses. (The login can just be their enrolment ID number and the data
    they can answer a few questions e.g. Did you get your expected results?, did you get a grade C or above in English. Possibly taking them to different pages based on their answers.
    all the information is logged so a summary print out can be made.

Any suggestions would be great thanks.

Thank Post
    I think if you separate the need to display the choices they have made you can achieve this with google docs, wufoo or even surveymonkey, the requirement to see the choices they made can be included in an email with the survey link, that way you eliminate the need for securing access to the information and more importantly preventing other people from seeing other peoples choices. Wufoo allows branching based on choices, so that would fulfill one of your requirements, and of course these services are very good at summary.

The only problem i see is user verification which you can enforce with a unique reference on the email.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 908 Posts
    The last two bits you could do with a Survey on say Moodle or Joomla or another survey system and then download the results to a spreadsheet for analysis. I don't know about the first bit, maybe you could pre-inject some partial results so to speak which are the choices?

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICTonto View Post
    I think if you separate the need to display the choices they have made you can achieve this with google docs, wufoo or even surveymonkey, the requirement to see the choices they made can be included in an email with the survey link, that way you eliminate the need for securing access to the information and more importantly preventing other people from seeing other peoples choices. Wufoo allows branching based on choices, so that would fulfill one of your requirements, and of course these services are very good at summary.

The only problem i see is user verification which you can enforce with a unique reference on the email.
    The problem is they need to see their option choices before the answer some of the questions.

I will have a look at your suggestion about pre-injecting some responses.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information