+ Post New Thread
Cloud Services Thread, Link skydrive and office 365 & create new documents? in Technical; Hi We have now switched Office 365 for our staff email provision using the free education licenses. Is it possible ...

Thank Post

Link skydrive and office 365 & create new documents?

Hi

We have now switched Office 365 for our staff email provision using the free education licenses. Is it possible to link skydrive to the accounts for the staff? I cant see any links or find anything online. I think it would be really useful for staff.

Also on our live@edu for the kids when we updated that to office 365 they have the option to create new office documents at the top. Is this available in the office 365 free education licensing?

Thanks

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tj2419 View Post
    Hi

We have now switched Office 365 for our staff email provision using the free education licenses. Is it possible to link skydrive to the accounts for the staff? I cant see any links or find anything online. I think it would be really useful for staff.

Also on our live@edu for the kids when we updated that to office 365 they have the option to create new office documents at the top. Is this available in the office 365 free education licensing?

Thanks

Nice to hear that you have successfully migrated users from exchange to office 365.
    could you please guide us in the right direction how to do it please.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tj2419 View Post

All of this is addressed with SharePoint Online

When you upgrade your users are brought across onto Exchange Online Plan 1 - meaning they only get automatic access to their mailbox; you need to "purchase" (they're free) additional licenses to assign to your users for SharePoint Online, the Office Web Apps and Lync Online. Once your users have a SharePoint Online with Office Web Apps licence they'll get access to the Team Sites, My Site and Office Web Apps.

For newly created users it might make sense to start by assigning them the A2 plan which includes all the aforementioned services.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread