+ Post New Thread
CLEO Thread, DMS netflow in Regional Broadband Consortiums (RBC); They're having a free seminar at woodlands next moth april 21st just received this by email just wondered if anybody ...
    Thank Post

DMS netflow

They're having a free seminar at woodlands next moth april 21st just received this by email just wondered if anybody on here was going. schedule below

Arrive from 9am

9:30
    Microsoft Server 2008

10:00
    Remote Applications

RDS Remote Desktop Services

10:30
    Break

10:45
    Windows 7

Whats New, Hardware Requirements,

Migration Methods and MDT 2010

11:45
    Break

12:00
    DMS NetFlow Management Tool

Features photo password changer

12:30
    Data Protection Server

13:00
    Buffet Lunch & Open Discussion

Thank Post
    Is this going to be posted on the westfield website ?

Thank Post
    Not sure. its an external company doing a free seminar i think. got it through by email last week just wondered if anybody else off here was going to it?

this is the email i received.

Free Seminar & Lunch - Windows 7 & Server 2008 - Chorley, April 21st (booking now)

I spoke to reception at the school who gave me your email address; Id like to invite you to a free seminar we are holding next month for Network Managers in the area (see below). I would be grateful if you would give it your consideration and respond accordingly.

I hope to see you there.

Very best regards.

John

Design and Management Systems Ltd <-- company info removed -->
    Last edited by vikpaw; 30th May 2010 at 09:13 AM. Reason: remove company information

Thank Post
    I have been to one in Southend - very good! There was a Microsoft guy there handing out some good advice. And the DMS Netflow system is really very good.

Thank Post

DMS netflow

Please note that The Westfield Centre has no involvement with this, this is a third party company.

Thank Post
    Has anyone had any experience with DMSystem / their Netflow product? I went to a seminar of theirs down in Southend at the end of last year. It was very good, the product looks excellent. But I'd never heard of them before and I've not seen their product mentioned elsewhere. It fits in nicely with what I'd like to plan in the next 12 months, but I'd love to hear from anyone who has experience with the product/company.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mburland View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with DMSystem / their Netflow product? I went to a seminar of theirs down in Southend at the end of last year. It was very good, the product looks excellent. But I'd never heard of them before and I've not seen their product mentioned elsewhere. It fits in nicely with what I'd like to plan in the next 12 months, but I'd love to hear from anyone who has experience with the product/company.
    You are in Harlow - have you heard of Akhter? (or maybe you work for them - who knows)

Basically, for whatever reason - the real boffs and salemen from Akhter jumped ship and have started DMS. Netflow is very similar to Akhters InterJigsaw package for network management. The main difference is NetFlow has been fully re-written in .net by the guy that created it. I think Akhter will also be releasing a .net version soon but I fear as the real brains behind it has gone, it will have lost the creative and vision behind it. Plus, it will probably have been dumped into a import/export system to port it across (eeeeew) - but that's just a guess.

All in all, DMS are a good bunch to deal with. Give Gavin a call on 01322 518 329 for a chat. I have given Akhter FAR too many chances and personally, I cannot rely on them anymore.

Ben

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread