Athlon 3000+ PC base units
We're having a bit of an upgrade this summer and will have some PCs going spare (around 40), would be nice to donate them to someone who can make use of them rather than going for "recycling" where they'll probably just end up scrapped.
Spec is as follows...
- Athlon 64 3000+ CPU
- RAM... not sure exactly how much will be in there as we're re-using some of it but I've got a bag of 256MB sticks lying about so will be somewhere between 256-512MB (DDR3200)
- MSI K8MM-V motherboard (built in NIC, sound etc)
- Firewire PCI card
- 80GB HDD
- Dual CD-RW \ DVD-ROM drives
- midi tower ATX case
- keyboard \ mouse should be available as well (Logitech)
- XP Home OEM license
- machines will be wiped with Killdisk before they go out so you'll need to reinstall the OS etc on them etc. Can give you a CD with all drivers etc if required.
There's also a few machines similar spec as above except with single DVD-Writer and Sempron 3000+ CPU
Might also have a few 17" TFT monitors as well, having a bit of a clearout there as well.
These will most likely be going for free or very low cost (not sure what we're allowed to do on that front). Just testing the water at the moment to gauge interest so PM me for more info. Kit would need to be collected from Essex area.