+ Post New Thread
Classified Adverts Thread, For Sale - Canon EOS 600D in Purchasing and Trading; Hi, I have for sale a barely used Canon EOS 600D with 18-55mm and 55-250mm lenses. Both lenses have had ...
    Thank Post

Wink For Sale - Canon EOS 600D

Hi,

I have for sale a barely used Canon EOS 600D with 18-55mm and 55-250mm lenses.

Both lenses have had Hoya Skylight UV filters fitted from new.

Also comes with charger, 8GB SanDisk SD card, additional battery and Samsonite all weather bag.

Camera and lenses are boxed and in immaculate condition as the camera is only 6 months old. Has been used lightly - a trip to NYC and for my brothers final year photography module at Uni which he has now completed.

Total price of the camera and 2 lenses six months ago was well over 800. This didn't include the memory card, filters, spare battery or carry case.

600 the lot - need to make way for a 7D that a friend is selling as he has just upgraded to a full frame EOS 5D mk3.

PM me for any other details - collection preferred (Coventry) but can post if required.

Thank Post
    177 views n no replies?

Willing to take offers...collection welcome! Wouldn't be trying to get rid but a 7D for 750 is too good to pass up!

Thank Post
    I bought a brand new 7D for 850 last month, I love it.

Thank Post
    Was that with or without a lense? and where from? That is really really cheap! I saw the reciept on this camera and it was around 1250+

Thank Post
    I think there's two problems, firstly Edugeek isn't a photography forum so most of the people on here have no interest in photography.

Secondly you're a new user with no track record on the forum.

I suspect you'd have no trouble selling the setup in the talkphotography forums, just bare in mind they require 150 posts for access to the classifieds and the mods are merciless towards people who spam the forums to reach this level.

It might be worth contacting some used camera dealers like ffordes, mifsuds or mpbphotographic to see how much they'll offer you. Or ask your friend to see if he can trade it in against his 5DmkIII.

EDIT: Also bare in mind that the 600D lens will work with the 7D so maybe you're better off holding on to them.
    Last edited by K.C.Leblanc; 28th May 2012 at 11:05 AM.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cbcouk View Post
    Was that with or without a lense? and where from? That is really really cheap! I saw the reciept on this camera and it was around 1250+
    Body only, from Bignorman.com

Thank Post
    Hi K.C,

I gathered me being a new user would put some people off - this is another reason I'd prefer collection - at least this way whoever decides they want to purchase it could come have a look and see its in the condition I say it's in - immaculate and they could also see it working. I wouldn't expect anyone to just buy it based on a description from a newbie user.

150 posts is a bit excessive - already asked my work colleagues if they had an edugeek account for over 150 postings (to which they replied "huh?")

My friends just bought the 5D - it's the 7D I'd be trading it against...but he wants the cash back on it to buy another lens

I've already contacted mpb but they are a business and as such need to make a cut from reselling too so I'd lose on that as well.

I'm only really interested in selling all of it as the lenses are entry level lenses and I've just purchased one that cost more than the camera did so I'd like to keep hold of that and add a few L series lenses to the 7D body. That was my plan anyways but I could just sell the body and lenses seperately.

Thanks for the advice anyways

Thank Post
    --- SOLD ---

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread