Up for sale is my Fiesta zetec-s TDCI. Only selling as im after something with a little more power, looking at a I-CTDI Civic if anyone has one and is up for PX.
I'm currently clocking up 75miles per day on my work commute so the car is being well used on a good run not around town loads, having covered over 25k in 12months I can honestly say nothing has gone wrong and beside a service It hasn't required any work happily seeing daily 60mpg and more if careful. One great point I must say its the amount of extras the original owned had from Ford, I'm yet to see another fiesta for under 6.5k with the same level of equipment
PLEASE dont let the milage put you off, I have previously owned two diesel ford focuses one with 115k on and another with 150k, both drove like new still and will happily see 200k+
97k on clock (nothing for a good diesel) owned myself since 70k
Full ford history up until 70k, have serviced every 10k since
First registered 27/8/07
MOT till 23rd November
Tax only £30 per year!
2 owners before me
HPI clear (have forms to prove so)
Loads of documents including every service sale invoice from Ford no expenses spared
- This is one of the best equip Fiestas around with loads of extras to boot!
- Reverse parking sensors
- Ford/Sony bluetooth hands free
- Climate control
- Winter pack - Front heated windscreen and quick clear feature
- AUX in
- Auto lights
- Auto wipers
- 30mm eibach coils
- Sub, amp and uprated amp powered front speakers (can be easily removed if needed) these run of the original headunit so no chavy after market rubbish
- Voice controls for the climate control and stereo
- Remote audio control
- Trip computer
- Fog lights
- CD Player
- Power-fold mirrors
Only some very minor things you'd expect with any car after a few years
- Tiny dent on the boot which hasn't even mark the paint and is hard to see without being pointed out(see pictures)
- Couple of stone chips on bonnet which have been touched up and are not noticeable
- Chip on windscreen which has been repaired by autoglass (have reciepts)
- Driver powerfold mirror clicks 3 times when locked, super common fault due to a small nylon cog which wears, still works perfect I also know of 3 friends who have this same fault on theirs!