+ Post New Thread
Classified Adverts Thread, For Sale: Panasonic Lumix G2 DMC-G2K (+ extra lens - seperate cost) in Purchasing and Trading; ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

For Sale: Panasonic Lumix G2 DMC-G2K (+ extra lens - seperate cost)

Evening Guys,

I'm selling my Panasonic Lumix G2 DMC-G2K digital camera. It is the red body version and has been in my house for just over 14 months. It's a Micro Four Thirds camera and is in excellent condition.

The standard camera comes with a Lumix G Vario 14-42mm lens. Information about the camera below:

The G2 is the world's first system camera with touch-control shooting. Just touch the LCD to indicate the subject, and the G2 focuses on it instantly. Choose from four AF modes to match the conditions. You can also operate the auto focus and shutter release at the same time with just a touch, for a completely new way to shoot. Touch the screen, and the G2 locks on and automatically "tracks" the subject as it moves, adjusting the focus and exposure settings for best results. The hybrid G2 lets you take both high quality photos and HD movies. You can shoot breathtaking HD (1280 720) movies in AVCHD Lite. You can record for a longer time without running out of memory because AVCHD Lite stores less data than Motion JPEG while maintaining stunning image clarity and detail. A dedicated button on the top lets you instantly start recording movies while shooting photos, without having to make any extra settings.
    I also have a Panasonic Lumix 45-200mm zoom lens which currently retails for between £210 and £289. Information below also:

A telephoto zoom interchangeable lens designed specifically for the cameras compatible with micro four thirds system standard. Covering from 90 to 400 mm (35 mm equivalent), this telephoto zoom lens lets you capture crisp, blur-free shots when shooting sports events and other distant subjects. The lens achieves minimum aberration at all focal length, high-contrast representation and high color reproduction by implementing 3 ED lens elements. The lens incorporates Panasonic's MEGA O.I.S. optical image stabilizer, which makes it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low-lit situations by suppressing the blur caused by a hand shake. When the lens is mounted on the Lumix G Micro System DMC-G1 camera, you can use the contrast AF system, which is implemented in the DMC-G1 to offer a wide variety of convenient functions. With its minimum focus distance of 1 m even at full zoom, the lens provides a maximum photographic magnification of 0.38x (35mm equivalent). Seven aperture blades give the aperture a rounded shapes that, when shooting at larger aperture, produces an attractive smoothness in out-of-focus areas.
    I'll take £400 for the lot but will split for £250 (camera) and £150 (lens). No memory cards will be included. Camera is fully boxed and comes with the manual (there is a hole in the box where I used the barcode for something in the shop). The other lens comes in a cover. There is a also a cheap desktop tripod which will also be sent.

PM me if you are interested. As I said this is the red body version which was difficult to get hold of when it was first released.

Best wishes

Gareth

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Bump. Camera is still here. :-(

£400 for the lot isn't bad is it?

GJE

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Bump again. Any offers?

I can post pictures if you like? I'll even split the camera and the lens.

Gareth

Thank Post
    Hi, have you still got the 45-200 lens for sale? If so, what do you want for it?

Thanks,

Pm me...

Matt

Thank Post
    Check your pm's

Thank Post
    You've raise my eye brow , do you still have the camera?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread