OK, due to me misreading the model numbers on my UPS I have bought the wrong replacement batteries and it's too late to send them back.
I have a brand new set of RBC11 batteries, unused in the box. I have had them since July so they have a bit of shelf life on them but they are otherwise in mint condition. They are genuine APC batteries, not compatibles.
Yours for £100. I don't think you'll find better than that without buying brand X on eBay. Collection preferred (from Reading area), but if you really can't collect I can ship for additional cost. Parcel2Go are quoting just over a tenner but that seems pretty low for a 24Kg box so it may end up being a bit more.
Please check carefully that they fit your model or you'll end up making a tit of yourself like I have. Several websites I have checked this morning have informed me that many people order the wrong battery for this model, so that makes me feel a bit better, but you still don't want it happening to you. The following is a list of models I believe it should fit, but please make your own enquiries.
They do not fit the SUA2200I or SUA3000 series. (Guess which letter I didn't read on my model numbers?)
- APC Smart UPS SU24XLBP, SU1400XLTNET
- APC Smart UPS SU1400RMXLTNET, SU2000
- APC Smart UPS SU2200I, SU2200INET
- APC Smart UPS SU2200RM, SU2200RMNET
- APC Smart UPS SU2200RMXL, SU2200RMXLT
- APC Smart UPS SU2200XL, SU2200XLTNET
- APC Smart UPS SU3000, SU3000NET
- APC Smart UPS SU3000RM, SU3000RMNET
- APC Smart UPS SU2200US, SU2200X106
- APC Smart UPS SU2200X111, SU2200X115
- APC Smart UPS SU2200X179, SU2200X180
- APC Smart UPS SU2200X93, SU3000RMX93
- APC Smart UPS SU3000US
Last edited by SYNACK; 6th May 2011 at 04:02 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)