Classified Adverts Thread, Nook Colour in Purchasing and Trading; Guys,
Selling my Nook Colour which I had sent over from the US back in February. Its in mint condition ...
13th April 2011, 10:15 PM #1
Selling my Nook Colour which I had sent over from the US back in February. Its in mint condition and will come in its box with user manual, Micro USB Charger and US travel adapter. Makes for a perfectly sized Android tablet.
Nook Colour details: NOOK Color - The Reader's Tablet - Barnes&Noble
Note that the Barnes and Nobel service is not available in the UK, I've been using the Nook to run Android (specifically the Cyanogenmod 7.0: http://www.cyanogenmod.com/devices/nook-color) so will be sold with this installed.
Currently boot of the Micro SD card, which will be included in the sale, so the default OS remains untouched.
Offers around the £200 - £230 mark but open to suggestions.
Reason for Sale: Looking to buy a Windows Phone 7
* PCB: Foxconn ML1 S 94V-0
* CPU Processor: ARM Cortex A8-based Ti OMAP 3621 @ 800 MHz (same processor as Droid 2 and Droid X)
* GPU Processor: PowerVR SGX530 Graphics Rendering: Open GLES1.1/2.0 Hardware Scaling: 854x480 scaled to 1024x600 Video Formats: .3GP, .MP4, .3G2 ** Video Codecs: H.263, H.264, MPEG-4, ON2 VP7 ** Image Formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP ** (same GPU as Droid 2 and Droid X)
* RAM: 512MB Hynix H8MBX00U0MER-0EM MCM (Stacked Chips 2x256MB each die mDDR)
* Internal Flash: 8GB Sandisk SDIN4C1-8g
* Removable Flash: 32GB via microSD
* Radio: Chip ID Ti wl1271 (kernel reports wl1273) Chip supports bluetooth transmit/recieve and fm radio functions through the same antenna, but is not enabled in software drivers. Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n Security: WEP/WPA/WPA2/802.1x Mode: Infrastructure
* Display: 7" 1024x600 IPS Display w\VividView Cypress Semiconductor TTSP Gen 3 (TMA340) Touchscreen , kernel driver , reference LG Display LD070WS1 (SL)(02) LED Backlight Pixels per Inch: 169 Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Colors: 16 Million Viewing Angle: 178° (same as HTC 7 Surround and HTC 7 Mozart)
* Audio: Ti TLV320DAC3100 Codec 3.5mm Headset Jack (TRS 3-Pole) - no mic input Single Rear Speaker PWM Headphone Amp Headphone Detection Mic Amp and ADC (Mic input not available) Audio Formats: .3GP, .3G2, .MP4, .AMR, .MP3, .MID, .XMF, .MXMF, .RTTL, .OTA, .IMY, .WAV, .OGG, .ACC ** Audio Codecs: ACC, ACC+, AMR, MP3, MIDI, LPCM **
* Power Management: Texas Instruments TPS65921 PMIC Integrated Power Management IC with 3 DC/DC's, 4 LDO's, USB HS Transceiver
* Battery: "Barnes & Noble" labeled 3.7V 4000mAh 14.8Wh Li-ion battery Battery Life: ~8 hours
* Physical Specifications Dimensions: 8.1" (205mm) L x 5" (127mm) W x 0.48" (12.2mm) D Weight: ~15.8oz (~422g)
* Micro-B USB 2.0 High-Speed
* Input Virtual QWERTY Keyboard On-Screen Soft-Keys ** 'n' Home button Power\Lock button Volume Up\Down buttons
By CPLTD in forum Our Advertisers
Last Post: 11th March 2011, 05:39 PM
By russdev in forum Web Development
Last Post: 19th June 2010, 09:06 PM
By SteveR in forum Hardware
Last Post: 28th May 2010, 10:36 AM
By bladedanny in forum Our Advertisers
Last Post: 18th March 2010, 03:45 PM
By DaveP in forum IT News
Last Post: 25th January 2010, 09:05 PM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread