+ Post New Thread
Classified Adverts Thread, Western Digital HD Live USB 2.0 HDMI Media Player 1080P in Purchasing and Trading; ...

Thank Post

Western Digital HD Live USB 2.0 HDMI Media Player 1080P

hey guys a personal sale from myself.

I have the below for sale or exchange for a smart phone open to the 02 network.

its only about a month old been used a few time but now i have built a media center its surplus to requirements. no good offer refused but would prefer a phone. cost me £85.00
    I'm sure i have the original box somewhere also.

Western Digitial TV HD Live USB 2.0 HDMI Media Player

HD video, photos and music -- they're on your computer, your USB drives, and the Internet. Now it's easy to play a whole world of Full-HD, 1080p media on your TV with the WD TV Live HD network-ready media player.

Play network and internet content
    Connect to Internet sites like YouTube, Flickr, Live365 or stream content from your home network.

Full-HD 1080p resolution
    Experience spectacular Full-HD video and crystal-clear digital audio.

Enjoy your media instantly
    Supports a wide variety of the most popular file formats. No need to spend time transcoding.

Specifications
    Product Description WD TV Live WDBAAP0000NBK - digital multimedia receiver
    Device Type Digital multimedia receiver
    Remote Control Remote Control
    Audio Stereo
    Digital Player (Recorder) Digital player
    Power Source AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
    Dimensions (WxLxH) 12.6 cm x 10 cm x 4 cm
    Weight 303 g
    Manufacturer Warranty 2 years warranty

Features

Full-HD video playback and navigation - up to 1080p - This is the real thing; Full-HD 1080p playback. Sit back and enjoy the spectacular picture quality of brilliant high definition video and the crystal-clear sound of digital audio. Use the included remote control to make your entertainment choices using our crisp, animated navigation menus.

Play a wide variety of file formats - WD TV Live supports a wide variety of the most popular file formats. No need to spend time transcoding.

Play videos, music and photos from the Internet on your big screen TV - Explore and watch YouTube videos and Flickr pictures on the big screen. Rock out to thousands of radio stations via Live365 and discover new music with Pandora radio.

Access media files on your home network - The Ethernet port lets you connect this player to your home network through a wired connection or an optional wireless connection.

WiFi Ready - Supports wireless network connection with optional USB wireless adapter. Click here to view compatible wireless-ready USB adapters.

Turn your USB drive into an HD media player - Play content from most popular USB drives, and digital cameras, camcorders, and portable media players that can be recognized as mass storage devices. Optimized for My Passport portable hard drives.

Collect without limits - There's no limit to the size of your media collection; just add more USB drives for more space.

Play media seamlessly from multiple USB drives - Two USB ports on the player let you connect multiple USB storage devices and access them simultaneously. Our media library feature collects the content on all the drives into one list sorted by media type.

Transfer files easily - Copy, move or delete files stored on a USB drive, a network drive, your camcorder, or a camera to the attached USB drive using the on-screen menus.

Show photos and movies directly from your digital camera or video camera - Works with digital cameras, digital video cameras, in fact, any digital imaging device that supports Picture Transfer Protocol.

Advanced navigation options
    Thumbnail and list views - Browse your content by filename or by thumbnails of photos, album covers and movie cover art.
    Media library - This unique feature lets you view all your media by media type in one menu regardless of its location in folders or drives. You can view your content by categories such as genre, album, artist and date.
    Search - Search by genre, title, artist, filename or partial filename.
    Photo viewing
    Create custom slide shows with a variety of transitions and background music
    Zoom and pan
    Search by filename, partial filename, most recently viewed and date
    Movie viewing
    Fast forward, rewind, pause, zoom, and pan
    View subtitles
    Search by filename, partial filename, most recently viewed and date
    Music playback
    Fast forward, rewind, pause, shuffle, repeat
    Search by filename, partial filename, most recently viewed and date.
    File Copy
    Copy files between USB drives
    HDMI 1.3, composite video and component video output - The HDMI port lets you connect to the highest quality HDTV or home theater. Additional composite (RCA), and component outputs ensure compatibility with virtually all television sets.

SPDIF digital output - The optical audio output sends digital signals to your AV receiver for the best surroundsound experience.

Ultra-compact design - Fits easily into your entertainment center.

Package Includes

HD Media Player
    Compact remote with batteries
    Composite AV cable
    Component AV cable
    AC adapter
    Quick Install Guide

let me know on here or pm if your interested

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,811 Times in 1,559 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I purchased a very similar one for my relatives in Australia. It just didn't have a network port.

They are really good If i needed one i would go for this type.

Thank Post
    Hey Simon - I thought you were in the bargin price sales business

You say it cost you £85 - Dabs are selling it direct to end users for £80 - surely you could have got it cheaper?

You've used it for a month and then dumped it for something else - that's not a good advert

And what sort of smartphone would you expect for £60 (expected 2nd hand valuation)

You've lost your touch

Si

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSi View Post
    Hey Simon - I thought you were in the bargin price sales business

You say it cost you £85 - Dabs are selling it direct to end users for £80 - surely you could have got it cheaper?

You've used it for a month and then dumped it for something else - that's not a good advert

And what sort of smartphone would you expect for £60 (expected 2nd hand valuation)

You've lost your touch

Si
    dude, come on now, yep cost me £85.00 a month ago do you have dabs cost for a month ago huh huh huh lol ? , anyway you can buy a brand new smart phone from argos for £99.00 quid so second hand would be cheaper and i didnt say i wasnt prepared to put extra towards i was just throwing the idea out there fella lol

p.s i used it for a month and then I media centre pc , didnt dump anything lol

pps valuations sometimes dont come into this, you might have a old-ish smart phone you know longer want and your looking for a media player like i have ... Simples really Si

Last edited by TopBanana; 19th November 2010 at 10:15 AM.

Thank Post
    I'm just trying to get the price down to the £25 that I could persuade the wife to let me buy it

(I've been looking at them for a while and "hoping" that Tesco or Argos would do a stupid sale price one day )

Si

Thank Post
    Actually, I've got a Samsung Omnia (i900) WM6 lying around you could have but then again I did hate it so much that I terminated the contract early and got a Desire instead!

I think you'd be better off going for cash sale and putting money towards the Orange SF which seems to be the best <£100 'droid phone around at the moment.

Si

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread