A very, very long story short is we 15 brand new, unboxed, unused Samsung Q1's up for sale.
They were bought for a project that never came to fruition over three years ago, and I think now is the time to say that no one has a plan for them, and really we should sell them on. At least someone can use them!
As they are brand new, unboxed, with an extra USB keyboard, and two batteries (1x slimline, 1x high capac) and extra carry case each (2 each!) we are looking for £250 per unit.
That is netbook price, and the spec is very much netbook. However these things have a proper touch screen, and with the slimline battery in very very light.
A deal could be arranged on the job lot.
Just offers at the moment, but if anyone is interest please could PM myself or STariq.
They are the basic unit with the following spec:
Manufacturer Part #: NP-Q1-V000
* Intel Celeron M ULV (Ultra Low Voltage) 353 running at 900 MHz
* 40GB 1.8" Hard Drive
* 512MB DDR2 533
* Max memory 1GB DDR2 533
* Mobile Intel 915GMS Express Chipset
* 7 inch WVGA (800X480) touch screen (using finger or stylus) with software downscaling 1024*600
* VGA port
* Weighs 0.78 kg
* 3-cell battery (up to 3 hours)
* WLAN 802.11b/g
* LAN port 100 mbit
* CompactFlash port Type II
* Stereo speakers
* Array mics
* AVS mode using Windows XP embedded
* Bluetooth enabled
* Digital Multimedia Broadcasting
* 2 USB ports
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)