+ Post New Thread
Classified Adverts Thread, Easysense Serial Data Harvest hardware in Purchasing and Trading; Does anyone have any Easysense Serial Data Harvest hardware knocking about? Its pretty archaic but we've had it working now ...

Thank Post

Easysense Serial Data Harvest hardware

Does anyone have any Easysense Serial Data Harvest hardware knocking about? Its pretty archaic but we've had it working now with serial to USB leads, if anyone wants any help in setting theirs up please get in touch!
    Cheers,
    Ben

Thank Post

I've got some archaic Easysense serial dataloggers

Ben,

since we upgraded to Windows 7 32-bit from XP at Reigate College, I've been unable to get our old serial dataloggers recognised even after seemingly successfully installing the driver for the StarTech serial to USB adapter cable and the DHG driver. Do you know how I could get these ancient dataloggers to work in a Win 7 environment? I'd appreciate any suggestions. If I'm not ultimately successful, are you still interested in acquiring some of these relics?

George.

Thank Post

Dataloggers

Hi mate,
    Haven't had the pleasure of working with windows 7 and these dataloggers yet, we're public sector you know! I've got drivers for xp which were a bit nasty to get working to start with but eventually managed it. I can forward those to you if you wish. As for buying or receiving your relics i'd have to have a chat with our science department as we are slowly getting them toward the door, the fact that new dataloggers are out of our price range is the only real reason for keeping them! Phoned Easysense for technical support early this year and they pretty much laughed at me but at 140 a unit or whatever they quoted it was worth the 99p serial to usb adapters and a few hours of hassle.

Thank Post
    You need the latest DHG drivers for win7, i got these to work here the otherday.

Was a bit of a pain to find so ive upped them here MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread