Hey, slightly unusual one here but I knew the best place to find out would be here... does anyone know where I can get just the feet for HP-KU-0316 (the bog standard) keyboard. We're assuming that it'll be cheaper to buy new feet if they're available from anywhere than buying new keyboards in some cases.

So, can they be bought on their own or am I being far to optimistic? :P