Classified Adverts Thread, Athlon 3000+ PC base units in Purchasing and Trading; Hi all,
We're having a bit of an upgrade this summer and will have some PCs going spare (around 40), ...
27th May 2009, 03:28 PM #1
Athlon 3000+ PC base units
We're having a bit of an upgrade this summer and will have some PCs going spare (around 40), would be nice to donate them to someone who can make use of them rather than going for "recycling" where they'll probably just end up scrapped.
Spec is as follows...
- Athlon 64 3000+ CPU
- RAM... not sure exactly how much will be in there as we're re-using some of it but I've got a bag of 256MB sticks lying about so will be somewhere between 256-512MB (DDR3200)
- MSI K8MM-V motherboard (built in NIC, sound etc)
- Firewire PCI card
- 80GB HDD
- Dual CD-RW \ DVD-ROM drives
- midi tower ATX case
- keyboard \ mouse should be available as well (Logitech)
- XP Home OEM license
- machines will be wiped with Killdisk before they go out so you'll need to reinstall the OS etc on them etc. Can give you a CD with all drivers etc if required.
There's also a few machines similar spec as above except with single DVD-Writer and Sempron 3000+ CPU
Might also have a few 17" TFT monitors as well, having a bit of a clearout there as well.
These will most likely be going for free or very low cost (not sure what we're allowed to do on that front). Just testing the water at the moment to gauge interest so PM me for more info. Kit would need to be collected from Essex area.
22nd August 2009, 01:09 AM #2
- Rep Power
22nd August 2009, 01:16 AM #3
lol, ive just seen the date! Nevermind...
By dirtydog in forum General Chat
Last Post: 14th May 2009, 04:29 PM
By CPLTD in forum Classified Adverts
Last Post: 19th March 2009, 07:52 PM
By EduTech in forum Classified Adverts
Last Post: 1st March 2009, 03:18 PM
By ict-direct in forum Our Advertisers
Last Post: 21st November 2007, 02:59 PM
By Elky in forum Our Advertisers
Last Post: 8th March 2007, 02:40 PM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread