Hi Folks

I have an almost unused RM Classboard (Manufactured 2002, also known as GTCO ClassComp) for sale.

It came from a school where no -one realised it was interactive - it's been in storage since the old ICT Coordinator left 4 years ago. I've investigated it's history and realised that it's probably not been used more than about 3 times in it's life, including the demonstration that the sales rep did... it's astonishing just how much cash is wasted at these places.

I've checked the PSU & control unit and that powers up and beeps a few times... the board itself is on a wheeled stand which is in good condition, as is the board itself. I've installed the software on my XP box and it seems to work fine, the pen tracks across the board, I can get right - click etc. I don't know how many pens this comes with originally but I've got one. The integrated felt tip part of it is totally unused which gives you some idea of how much use it's had :-)

The board comes with what appears to be the original manual and software CD, as well as some board cleaning solution and the as - yet unused pen clips to attach the pen to the board when not in use.

I don't really know what this is worth, so I'm opting for £150 ono. The board would have to be collected from Huddersfield though cos it's bloody huge.

Photos are available on request.

Cheers!