+ Post New Thread
Classified Adverts Thread, Korg Keyboards in Purchasing and Trading; Following a recent new build it has come to our attention that the Keyboards we originally purchased are probably a ...

Thank Post

Korg Keyboards

Following a recent new build it has come to our attention that the Keyboards we originally purchased are probably a little too high spec for the age range of the kids (11-14 yr olds) and the money could be spent better elsewhere. As such we will be selling off 30 of our 1 year old Korg TR61 keyboards (used), along with 1 Korg TR88 keyboard (brand new and boxed).

As a guide price we are looking for around 300 a piece but that price is in no way set in stone!

If anyone is interested please let me know below and I am sure we can come to some arrangement over price.

Michael

Thank Post
    ooops... forgot to say that we are looking for around 500 for the brand new and boxed TR88.

Thank Post

Hi Michael

Hope you are well. Saw your post, and decided to write. I have been thinking about getting a workstation for some time now, but my resources are limited (aren't everyone's ?? )I know Korg is a good make so your post may be a happy co-incidence.

Can you give me a cash price for one of these Korg TR61's please? If we can come to an agreed price I would be happy to go ahead and purchase one straightaway.

I look forward to your reply, and thank you in advance.

Regards, aj.

Thank Post
    I'd be keen to take one of these Keyboards - feel free to get intouch and i'll be happy to arrange :-)

Thank Post

Korg keyboards

Hello there,

Do you have any Korg tr61's left for sale - if you do, I'd be very interested in buying one from you - please let me know when you can.

Thanks

Thank Post
    Hello Micheal,

I would also be interested in the Korg TR88 you are/were selling if it's still available, and if you don't have any more TR61s left - I look forward to hearing back from you soon

Tim

Thank Post

well ???.....

Quote Originally Posted by aj_1919 View Post
    Hi Michael

Hope you are well. Saw your post, and decided to write. I have been thinking about getting a workstation for some time now, but my resources are limited (aren't everyone's ?? )I know Korg is a good make so your post may be a happy co-incidence.

Can you give me a cash price for one of these Korg TR61's please? If we can come to an agreed price I would be happy to go ahead and purchase one straightaway.

I look forward to your reply, and thank you in advance.

Regards, aj.
    I left this reply to the original message a few months ago. Also a few other guys replied with their interest.

I have been patiently waiting for a reply from the original poster but it seems he/she has gone to ground. Was this just a hoax, or did the poster just not have the courtesy to say he/she had gone down some other route?

Regards to the good guys, aj.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread