+ Post New Thread
Classified Adverts Thread, Epson Projector and 80 Inch Screen Brand New £500.00 in Purchasing and Trading; ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

Epson Projector and 80 Inch Screen Brand New £500.00

Hi Guy's

A very good friend of mine who works for another IT company was recently awarded a top of the range epson projector and screen for her volume of sales,
    She doesnt have room for it and is looking to buy a new laptop instead so she has asked me see if I know of anybody interest so first look can go to you guys as its a bargain and a half,
    Price to you guys £500.00 Inc Vat Normal retail price is £790.00

Key features

Compact system – projector, DVD reader and four stereo sound speakers in one stylish unit
    True home cinema – High-Definition ready, 16:9 widescreen format, and amazing sound and pictures
    Complete entertainment – also includes a USB port for connection to USB memory devices
    Easy to install and operate – innovative rotating base for easy set up in a range of positions
    Create a home cinema in any sized room – horizontal/vertical lens shift, optical lens with short throw and zoom and rotating DVD base
    Superb image quality – with Epson 3LCD, exclusive Epson Cinema Filter technologies and 720p resolution
    Great results in light or dark– 6 pre-set colour modes maximise quality in a range of light conditions – New Optimized Gaming Mode
    Quality with reliability – low wattage, high brightness lamp guaranteed for 3 years
    Specification
    Product Description Epson EMP-TWD10 Home Cinema Projector & FREE 80 wide screen.
    Integrated DVD Player
    4-speaker system & Special Games Mode Technology3LCD Resolution720p (1280 x 720)
    Image aspect 16/9 High Definition HD Ready
    Brightness (normal mode)1200 ANSI lumens Projection lens Manual zoom & focus - lens shutterFocal Length 13.7 mm - 20.5 mmZoom Ratio1 - 1.5Lamp type 140W UHE (E-TORL)Keystone correction± 15 degrees
    Built-in speakers 4 x 5 Watt (2 channels)
    Weight 6.9 kg
    Dimensions 260 x 330 x 183 mm
    Noise28 dB
    Manufacturer Warranty 3 years
    Downloadable Product PDF

Like I said a superb deal and brand new boxed and unopened with 3 Year warranty with the 80inch screen,

any interest just pm me for more info "Open To Offers"
    Last edited by CPLTD; 16th June 2008 at 04:59 PM.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Ok guys price is down to £450.00 for this week only, delivery is additional or you can pick up from northants

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread