+ Post New Thread
Classified Adverts Thread, iPhone 5 in Purchasing and Trading; iPhone 5 - 300 Black 02 Unlocked 16Gb iOS7 Original box etc etc Doubt anyone will want it. Very good ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

iPhone 5

iPhone 5 - 300

Black
    Unlocked
    16Gb
    iOS7
    Original box etc etc

Doubt anyone will want it. Very good condition except for the rear which has slight spots where it has been marked. It's been in a case since day one but dust and I assume particles have made the back a bit spotty.

Photos on request.

Gareth

zag
    Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Ooo my girlfriend was looking to buy a cheaper 5.

I'll let her know.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Hi Zag,

Like I say the only minor issue is with the rear of the phone. No cracks but little blemishes where the dust or grime has dug into the case. I've had a case on it since day 1 but it has still happened on the phone.

Gareth

zag
    Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Sorry she said no, she wants a "shiny gold" iphone 5s now.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,945 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zag View Post
    Sorry she said no, she wants a "shiny gold" iphone 5s now.
    1) Buy this one
    2) Spray-paint it gold
    3) ???
    4) PROFIT!

Thank Post
    will you take 250?

Thank Post
    cex offer 252 for your phone

http://uk.webuy.com

its very easy to sell to them and quick to get paid

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 970 Posts
    Just curious and hopefully not going off tangent here ( appologies if I am @garethedmondson ) but I have a similar handset so the iphone 5 and was just curious how much I could sell mine for ( details below of mine )

1. Unlocked but currently with Three ( has iOS 7 )
    2. 32gb Black in mint condition due to the case I have ( which is less than 6 months old )
    3. Otterbox Armour Series case ( which I purchased direct from otterbox and has a year guarantee ) so at least 6 months of warranty / guarantee left on the case
    4. Apple Care which I got at the end of September which covers the handset for I believe a further 2 years ( apple care not apple care plus )

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_shinobi View Post
    Just curious and hopefully not going off tangent here ( appologies if I am @garethedmondson ) but I have a similar handset so the iphone 5 and was just curious how much I could sell mine for ( details below of mine )

1. Unlocked but currently with Three ( has iOS 7 )
    2. 32gb Black in mint condition due to the case I have ( which is less than 6 months old )
    3. Otterbox Armour Series case ( which I purchased direct from otterbox and has a year guarantee ) so at least 6 months of warranty / guarantee left on the case
    4. Apple Care which I got at the end of September which covers the handset for I believe a further 2 years ( apple care not apple care plus )

If you do a good ebay auction you should get between 450 to 500. The apple care would only cover the phone for a further year. You can check when the actual warranty end on: https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

You must take into consideration that you will lose around 30-50 pounds on seller fee's however even with ebay and paypal fee's ebay is the best place to sell mobile phones.

If your selling your phone off to buy the 5S. I wouldn't bother, the phone is literally the same and feels the same. Waste of money.
    I have found the 5 to be better than the 5S! The reason is I have had 2 5's so far and both of them have a issue with the mic. If I dont hold the phone plastered to my face, the person on the line can't hear me properly. This was not an issue with the iphone 5 I had.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by um1t View Post
    If you do a good ebay auction you should get between 450 to 500. The apple care would only cover the phone for a further year. You can check when the actual warranty end on: https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

You must take into consideration that you will lose around 30-50 pounds on seller fee's however even with ebay and paypal fee's ebay is the best place to sell mobile phones.

If your selling your phone off to buy the 5S. I wouldn't bother, the phone is literally the same and feels the same. Waste of money.
    I have found the 5 to be better than the 5S! The reason is I have had 2 5's so far and both of them have a issue with the mic. If I dont hold the phone plastered to my face, the person on the line can't hear me properly. This was not an issue with the iphone 5 I had.
    I was only considering / contemplating selling and getting a 5S was so I could pay off my contract with Three and go with someone else ( I was thinking 02 or vodafone ) as I get no signal what so ever where I work yet my signal in some places other than work , works ok yet where I used to get signal with 02 ie my parents house or other family members houses used to work with 02 but not with Three

So wanting to try and get rid of / ditch Three and have 12 months left with Three

You are correct ref the extra year but either way ( helps a bit in selling it as gives the other user a bit of cover ref the hand set, as you mentioned the 5S not being that much better I will wait until I can upgrade early ( which will be around September time - even if I have to pay a bit of extra cash to leave Three ) and get the iphone 6 ( one after the 5S assuming the 6 is any good , if not may be tempted to swap to a google droid phone ie Nexus 5
    Last edited by mac_shinobi; 21st October 2013 at 05:19 PM.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_shinobi View Post
    I was only considering / contemplating selling and getting a 5S was so I could pay off my contract with Three and go with someone else ( I was thinking 02 or vodafone ) as I get no signal what so ever where I work yet my signal in some places other than work , works ok yet where I used to get signal with 02 ie my parents house or other family members houses used to work with 02 but not with Three

So wanting to try and get rid of / ditch Three and have 12 months left with Three

You are correct ref the extra year but either way ( helps a bit in selling it as gives the other user a bit of cover ref the hand set, as you mentioned the 5S not being that much better I will wait until I can upgrade early ( which will be around September time - even if I have to pay a bit of extra cash to leave Three ) and get the iphone 6 ( one after the 5S assuming the 6 is any good , if not may be tempted to swap to a google droid phone ie Nexus 5

A little word of advice if your having reception issues with 3. Call them up and make a complaint, I had a similar issue with o2 and I complained. Followed it up two weeks later, then a further two weeks later. They were forced to cancel my contract at no cost to me and I kept the phone.

With 3 they may offer you a home signal box but your issues seems to be in a few places, so I'm not sure what they will do. Try your luck!

Here is some info on the home signal box: About Home Signal. - Support - Three

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by um1t View Post
    A little word of advice if your having reception issues with 3. Call them up and make a complaint, I had a similar issue with o2 and I complained. Followed it up two weeks later, then a further two weeks later. They were forced to cancel my contract at no cost to me and I kept the phone.

With 3 they may offer you a home signal box but your issues seems to be in a few places, so I'm not sure what they will do. Try your luck!

Here is some info on the home signal box: About Home Signal. - Support - Three
    Mostly at work. No issues at home but if im at home not many people I need to talk to when im at home vs if im at work my partner needs to contact me or visa versa me contact her or if friends or work colleagues need to contact me whilst im at work etc

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread