My D5000 is for sale following the acquisition of a D7100.

This is a 12.3 megapixel digital SLR camera, with fold out LCD. Can also take HD movies. It's relatively small and light, easy to carry for the whole day.

Full specs etc. here: Nikon | Imaging Products | Nikon D5000

It has around 8.5k clicks, and is mark-free, comes in original box with all original paperwork and cables etc. I've had this for a couple of years now, and have always looked after it carefully. There has always been a screen protector on the LCD (so that is scratch free), but I have just removed that as it was getting a bit ropey.

I am also including:

1. Sigma 55-200 lens. No box or anything, and has minor wear marks on the barrel, but they really are minor. Nice tight zoom mechanism, and works perfectly. No marks that I can see on the glass. It comes with both end caps. There is no hood with this - I wasn't given one when I acquired it.

2. Battery grip, with additional battery, and two additional spare trays (one for a battery, one for 6 * AA batteries). This doesn't have the shutter release button - it's just a battery pack. Useful for long days shooting. In my experience, it takes over 800 shots easily on one battery anyway.

3. David Busch's Nikon D5000 book - a "proper" manual which actually explains things fully - which I found very helpful.

4. A 16Gb SD card. You won't be taking much without one!

I want £250, to include insured, signed-for delivery (UK only - sorry).

Thanks for looking.

All items are shown here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ca560ww46vuql5z/QVk-1uwZKO