We're standardizing all our printers, and therefore will be clearing out ones that aren't needed any more (along with ink and toner). Prices negotiable, particularly if you're buying in bulk.
Printers currently available:
- Xerox Phaser 8500 w/1 x Cyan , 2 x Magenta, 1 box of Yellow, and 1 x Black wax ink blocks
- This is a very nice solid-ink printer, great for printing high-resolution work - ask your Art or DT dept whether they want one! :P
- Price: £280
- Brother HL-5240 w/toner and HP JetDirect unit.
- Not directly networked, but comes with a JD unit to solve that issue!
- Price: £45
- Brother HL-5250DN (no toner)
- Duplex-capable networked unit, good for low-use classroom printing
- Price: £50
- HP LaserJet P3005n w/toner
- Good for IT rooms, will happily print a class load of work.
- Price: £65
- Ricoh Aficio GX e3350n w/1x CMYK ink installed and 1x extra black
- Networked color inkjet, high print quality
- Price: £115
- HP LaserJet 2420n
- Another decent workgroup laser like the P3005n
- Price: £50
- Kyocera FS-1350DN
- Duplex-capable network laser
- Price: £40
- Samsung ML-1610D2
- Samsung SCX-4216D3
- Brother TN-7600
- Price: £60 the lot
Also available are various old inkjet cartridges - if you're interested PM me and I'll get you a list.
Collection only from Croydon, South London.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)