Hello,

Over the summer we have replaced some of the equipment within the Academy.

We will be selling some of the equipment so please let me know if you are interested...

2 x Dell PowerEdge 2900 - 5U Rack Mount Server. Has 2 x Quad Core Xeon 5345 Processor (2.33 GHz), with 24GB Ram, 2 x Dual Port Intel NICs and 2 x Onboard NIC (all Gigabit) , iDRAC Enterprise and RAID controller with 256MB Battery backed cache. Will have 4 x HDD Caddy Bays (no HDDs though - supports SAS and if you purchase a Dell interposer SATA as well). Dual Power Redundant PSU. Runs vSphere 5 fine. (Looking for £180 each).

1 x Dell PowerEdge 2900 - 5U Rack Mount Server. Has 1 x Dual Core Xeon Processor. 4 GB Ram. Will have 4 x HDD Caddy Bays (no HDDs though). Dual Power Redundant PSU, however, one PSU has failed. (Looking for £80)

4 x Dell PowerEdge 2800 - Tower Server. (2 Servers with 7GB Ram, one server is with 4GB Ram and the other with 3GB), No HDDs – but will accept SCSI 80 PIN HDDs – I will have 16 HDD Carriers between them, 2 x Intel Xeon 2.8GHz Processors (Single Core but 64 Bit Capable), Redundant Power Supplies. Raid controller with battery back cache (256MB). Did run ESX 3.5 fine, but not ESX 4. (Looking for £20 each)

1 x Infotrend EonStor SAN, model ES-A16E-G2130-4 (Infortrend EonStor A16E-G2130-4 iSCSI to SATA-II 3U/16-bay RAID). It features, Single, user-swappable controller. Has 4 x 1Gbits/s Ports and a 100Mbits/s Management Port. Controller was upgraded to 2GB Ram Cache (the official Infortrend part, I will ship with the original 512MB Cache as well). Dual Power Supplies. Dual Cooling FANs. Rackmount Kit. Supports 16 SATA Hard Drives (comes with 16 x Drive Carriers and screws as well - NO Hard-Drives provided). We had 750GB Hard-Drives in it, but the compatibility guide says it supports up to 2TB Disks at least. Supports RAID 0, 1, 5 and 6 and hot spare disks. Certified for VMware ESX 3.x and vSphere 4.0 and 4.1 according to Infortrend's website, and I believe Windows 2008/2008 R2 certification as well (Looking for £150)

2 x QLogic Dual Port Hardware iSCSI Adaptors (QLA-4052C - PCI-X, Dual Port) (Looking for £25 each)

Prices above assume collection (Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands). Items will be available from Mid September. Non of the items have warranties left on and thus will be sold without warranty or support of any kind.

Thanks,

Rob