How much does your RBC charge for internet connectivity?
I'm just doing a bit of research for an article I hope to put up on the site about RBC's, and seeing that this year, for the first time, schools (in some areas) have to pay their RBC for connectivity.
What I need to know is some information please.
- Do you have to pay your RBC for connectivity this year?
- What RBC are you with?
- How much are they asking?
- What speed will you get for that?
- Are you considering leaving or staying with your RBC in the future because of its pricing?
- Have you already left your RBC and for what reasons?
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I want to get this article spot on.