+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
BSF Thread, Some Facts (Not Rumours) Required Regarding RM, Northgate and Redstone in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; During interim srvice it is response time not fix time. So, for example, should a PC go down and the ...
    Thank Post
    During interim srvice it is response time not fix time.
    So, for example, should a PC go down and the fault is logged with the helpdesk, the "customer" has to be contacted/fault acknowledged within 20 minutes.
    Once full managed service is in place then it becomes 20 mins (or whatever, depending on the fault and SLA) to fix the problem and close the call

It means that during the interim, the MSP doesn't end up with totally impossible to meet SLAs due to having to maintain old/non-standard equipment. It also means that as long as the fault is acknowledged, the MSP is meeting its SLA and won't be fined.

Thank Post
    A year and half later I still don't work for them, its meant to have been the first of the month since December and every month since then, something to do with pensions.

What bugs me the most is the total lack of communication you just get told nothing and then randomly I get told things in passing in corridors.

Thank Post
    actually - how weird is this - todays our day. all the tech guys now have a new contract signed, redstone shirts and phones - all except me. I've took another job within the school.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by david_1152 View Post
    actually - how weird is this - todays our day. all the tech guys now have a new contract signed, redstone shirts and phones - all except me. I've took another job within the school.
    Hi David_1152,

Just wanted to know how it is going with redstone? Has it been a good move? have the IT services improved? What contract have you signed and are you happy with it? how do your ex technicians feel about redstone now that they have been employed by them?

Our school might get taken over, would you advice me to look for another job?

Thanks,

Richard Mills

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234