BookMe is a room / resource booking system aimed primarily at educational institutes.
It has been created using the CodeIgniter framework for PHP and the Twitter Bootstrap framework. It's compatible with both Apache (tested using WAMP) and IIS setups.
- Active Directory / LDAP integration
- Colour coded subjects for ease of viewing
- Ability to limit users booking ahead by an admin specified amount of weeks
- Users can book multiple periods in the same week in one go
- Users can also edit and delete their own bookings
- Admins can create block bookings over the length of a specified academic year
- Admins can edit complete block bookings, and also choose to delete single instances or complete block bookings
- Ability to upload pictures of the room / resource so users know exactly where / what they are booking
Last edited by d0pefish; 30th July 2012 at 12:06 PM.
Looks good, will check it out!
Does it support 2 week timetables?
Yeah just seen that and replied on there.
Your website is broken though?
Fatal error: Class 'CGExtensions' not found in /home/dopehcou/public_html/modules/CGBlog/CGBlog.module.php on line 54
Oh for the love of.....
Sorry, there was a CMS update last night run on it. Cheers for the heads up
Site should now be back up again!
Last edited by d0pefish; 1st August 2012 at 10:48 PM. Reason: site update
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)