IT technical team and IReps digital technology group- Vision:
All Students are fully equipped with 21st Century learning skills and their daily school experience is enhanced and informed by the pedagogically grounded use of a wide range of engaging learning technologies. Personalised and blended learning experiences, designed collaboratively and iteratively by teachers, are accessible for all..anytime, anywhere. Underlying this:
- Teaching and learning
- Infrastructure, learning platform, services for primaries
- What is a 21st century learner?- is an expert searcher and curator of complex
- Department website
- year group websites- celebration of achievement
- Who has control of the devices?
- All students have access all the time to hardware to connect to digital learning.
- An infrastucture thats supports anytime anywhere any device.
- Digital technologies are fully embedded in both lessons and directed home learning.
- All teachers have expertise and confidence to select and use a wide range of digital technologies appropriately to enhance student learning experiences.
- Open standards are fully embraced across the college to ensure accessibility..anytime and anywhere.
- Learning platform- blended learning,
- Collaborative learning experience design including resources
- Cloud technologies used
- Network that supports connection of multi-platform device
- Fast internet connection
How we will make the change – plans for each Kotter step:
Impact. Evaluate & Review.