1) Maybe WiMAX, maybe something else. But something soon will replace 3G and WiFi and combine them into 1 fast, reliable networking service that will support VOIP and IPTV. No more broadband, sky, cable, mobile phone or physical networks.
2) WiFi/WiMAX/??? speeds will top 10Gbps doing away with any need for cables.
3) Just about everything will be web based - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, TV, Games, Radio. Only a few specialist applications will still be run on the desktop. Although the Virtual Desktop would probably take care of them as well.
4) Desktop PC and terminals will be gone. Laptops and Netbooks is were it's at. With a few Set Top Box style devices thrown in for good measure. Probably made from recycled cardboard or old tyres?
5) Arcades will make a comeback as console gaming falls into obscurity. Yep VR baby.
6) All the above will sport little white Apple logos on the back ;)