+ Post New Thread
Blue Skies Thread, Gamifycation in General; Not sure if anyone has heard or seen of this before but a friend sent me a link to an ...

Thank Post

Gamifycation

Not sure if anyone has heard or seen of this before but a friend sent me a link to an interesting video on Gamifying education (General gamifying video to explain more). Not sure if it would work in our schools, although I guess if it could catch the imagination of some and they did better it is worth it.

The thing that caught my eye was the creation of a school ARG. That would be pretty cool, though I have no idea how it would work. Maybe find out what topic each subject is covering that term and create problems or clues using them, complementing them or even pushing the boundaries of the topics to make them research a bit further. Post a clue on the website for them to follow, a hidden course that can only be reached by solving a problem a trail that leads to a certain book in the library. So anyone have an ideas or know how you'd go about setting one up?

Thank Post
    Bump for the weekday crowd.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information