+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
BETT 2015 Thread, EduGeek freebies for BETT in General; Got myself a hat and a lanyard and a manual input device. Missed out on a mug tho. Dunno if ...
  1. #31
    mjs_mjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    bexleyheath, london
    Posts
    1,021
    Thank Post
    37
    Thanked 111 Times in 95 Posts
    Rep Power
    38
    Got myself a hat and a lanyard and a manual input device. Missed out on a mug tho. Dunno if any will be left for saturday?

  2. #32

    tmcd35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    6,069
    Thank Post
    901
    Thanked 1,013 Times in 825 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs_mjs View Post
    Missed out on a mug tho.
    NOooooo - Don't tell me all the mugs are gone! please may their be atleast 1 left for me tomorrow

  3. #33
    mjs_mjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    bexleyheath, london
    Posts
    1,021
    Thank Post
    37
    Thanked 111 Times in 95 Posts
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcd35 View Post
    NOooooo - Don't tell me all the mugs are gone! please may their be atleast 1 left for me tomorrow
    there were mugs but i wasn't cheaky enough to ask for one.

  4. #34

    Edu-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,452
    Thank Post
    408
    Thanked 671 Times in 613 Posts
    Rep Power
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs_mjs View Post
    there were mugs but i wasn't cheaky enough to ask for one.
    You don't ask, you hint.

  5. #35

    witch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    11,517
    Thank Post
    1,531
    Thanked 2,634 Times in 1,824 Posts
    Rep Power
    813
    Nah..you ask
    Don't ask, don't get...
    And if you don't get, you start whining - in my case - 'but I came second in a competition on Edugeek once and I got nothing....'

    I've been promised one now -

  6. #36


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,706
    Thank Post
    354
    Thanked 807 Times in 722 Posts
    Rep Power
    348
    Had my first coffee of the day in mine this morning.


  7. #37

    EduTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    5,078
    Thank Post
    160
    Thanked 940 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    Nah..you ask
    Don't ask, don't get...
    And if you don't get, you start whining - in my case - 'but I came second in a competition on Edugeek once and I got nothing....'

    I've been promised one now -
    Promised One.. erm ah problem think i gave that one away on accident

    Limited Stock of MUGS! Get them while you can Dont be affraid to ask! dont ask dont get!

    James.

  8. #38

    Edu-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,452
    Thank Post
    408
    Thanked 671 Times in 613 Posts
    Rep Power
    192
    Looking very quiet on the stand, although I do see lots of Lanyards.

  9. #39
    Mako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Yorkshire
    Posts
    443
    Thank Post
    51
    Thanked 109 Times in 83 Posts
    Rep Power
    72
    My network manager returned this morning, he went to BETT yesterday. The way he re-tells it, he was your first customer and was greeted by a selection of stunned faces, as he was particularly early.

    He came back with a lanyard, a mug and a manual input device, which I know own

  10. #40

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    102
    Thank Post
    19
    Thanked 22 Times in 11 Posts
    Rep Power
    17
    Thanks for the mug and the lanyard. Later on after talking to countless enthused people and giving my details and promtly forgetting who to, I got a phone call to tell me that I had won a prize draw and got myself a brand new tosh sat pro L450! Best Bett yet.

  11. #41

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    548
    Thank Post
    38
    Thanked 90 Times in 80 Posts
    Rep Power
    40
    As us Techies arent asked to attend Bett.... But the head of IT and another IT teacher are going I have requested they scrounge as many freebies from you as possible!!!

  12. #42


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,706
    Thank Post
    354
    Thanked 807 Times in 722 Posts
    Rep Power
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    My network manager returned this morning, he went to BETT yesterday. The way he re-tells it, he was your first customer and was greeted by a selection of stunned faces, as he was particularly early.

    He came back with a lanyard, a mug and a manual input device, which I know own
    I remember that, was a pleasure to see him

  13. #43


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,706
    Thank Post
    354
    Thanked 807 Times in 722 Posts
    Rep Power
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by bloxy View Post
    Thanks for the mug and the lanyard. Later on after talking to countless enthused people and giving my details and promtly forgetting who to, I got a phone call to tell me that I had won a prize draw and got myself a brand new tosh sat pro L450! Best Bett yet.
    Bonus

  14. #44
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    302
    Thank Post
    47
    Thanked 29 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    24
    here's hoping there's some stuff left tomorrow maybe i should go straight to the EduGeek stand for a rest after traveling

  15. #45
    muppet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    172
    Thank Post
    35
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
    Rep Power
    22
    Slow down on dishing out those lanyards boys.....I missed out last year and dont want to do the same again this year.......save a few for tomorrow, I'll be there as soon as I can after 10!!!!!



SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Edugeek @ BETT
    By ahuxham in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16th January 2009, 07:39 PM
  2. Giving away freebies at the EduGeek stand
    By Dos_Box in forum BETT 2015
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 16th January 2009, 10:31 AM
  3. Freebies on the EduGeek Help Point
    By Dos_Box in forum BETT 2015
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 25th December 2008, 07:24 PM
  4. EduGeek @ BETT needs you!
    By GrumbleDook in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19th December 2008, 12:01 PM
  5. EduGeek @ BETT 08
    By GrumbleDook in forum General EduGeek News/Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 7th January 2008, 10:15 AM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •