+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 130
BETT 2014 Thread, Best BETT 2011 Freebies in General; Originally Posted by plexer I think your little piggy should go on a holiday post it to Vik so that ...
  1. #91

    vikpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    5,851
    Thank Post
    672
    Thanked 1,383 Times in 1,145 Posts
    Rep Power
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by plexer View Post
    I think your little piggy should go on a holiday post it to Vik so that he can take holiday snaps for it and then Vik can pass it on to someone else

    Ben
    and maybe one day EduShades will meet up with the little piggy...

  2. #92

    Gatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,659
    Thank Post
    858
    Thanked 646 Times in 429 Posts
    Rep Power
    498
    We could send it on an EduGeek World Tour - every x weeks we send it to another member (unique location) and build up a photo gallery of it at each school...

  3. #93

    GrumbleDook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Gosport, Hampshire
    Posts
    9,933
    Thank Post
    1,339
    Thanked 1,783 Times in 1,106 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by vikpaw View Post
    and maybe one day EduShades will meet up with the little piggy...
    lol .. last thing I saw was EduShades tweeting about being sat in First Class on the train somewhere ... I'm waiting to see where they turn up next.

  4. #94

    EduTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    5,062
    Thank Post
    160
    Thanked 920 Times in 723 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumbleDook View Post
    lol .. last thing I saw was EduShades tweeting about being sat in First Class on the train somewhere ... I'm waiting to see where they turn up next.
    Hmm!! Well I thought it was you, but then saw you had your own pair! and then i thought and was informed it might be BossMan and his crew but then i spoke to him face to face and that didn't scare him so guess it is not him! so god knows who has my lovley pair of Ramarda Shades! hehe

  5. #95

    GrumbleDook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Gosport, Hampshire
    Posts
    9,933
    Thank Post
    1,339
    Thanked 1,783 Times in 1,106 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by EduTech View Post
    Hmm!! Well I thought it was you, but then saw you had your own pair! and then i thought and was informed it might be BossMan and his crew but then i spoke to him face to face and that didn't scare him so guess it is not him! so god knows who has my lovley pair of Ramarda Shades! hehe
    Nah ... I asked Bossman about it too and the only extra thing Bossman had was some PRINCE2 materials from me. He looked quite confused about it all to be honest ... but that could be old age.


    I had expected EduShades to have tweeted again by now ... I hope they haven't fallen asleep on that train ... for a few days! Can someone send them a tweet to wake them up?

  6. #96

    EduTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    5,062
    Thank Post
    160
    Thanked 920 Times in 723 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumbleDook View Post
    Nah ... I asked Bossman about it too and the only extra thing Bossman had was some PRINCE2 materials from me. He looked quite confused about it all to be honest ... but that could be old age.


    I had expected EduShades to have tweeted again by now ... I hope they haven't fallen asleep on that train ... for a few days! Can someone send them a tweet to wake them up?
    I need to start showing more attention to his form of communication! i'm not a very twitter friendly person! better install TweetDeck so i can keep tabs on the shiney things!

    I'm convinced he is no longer with BossMan, but he was in his possession at somepoint as EduShades kindley said on Twitter that they were with him

    How dare you say my grandad is old!! poor bossman!

    5363540777_562b3530a5.jpg


  7. #97

    elsiegee40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    10,793
    Thank Post
    1,789
    Thanked 2,181 Times in 1,616 Posts
    Rep Power
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by elsiegee40 View Post
    I've also got a SIMS Ice Scraper!
    I finally got the opportunity to use it this morning... and it's really good. Much better than the Halfords one that I used previously.

    Capita are capable of providing a good service after all

  8. #98

    witch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    11,134
    Thank Post
    1,373
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,674 Posts
    Rep Power
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by EduTech View Post
    How dare you say my grandad is old!! poor bossman!
    Watch it, kiddiwink - there are others who are of similar age to bossman - if you even TRY to describe me as a granny you will be VERY VERY sorry!!!

  9. #99

    Gatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,659
    Thank Post
    858
    Thanked 646 Times in 429 Posts
    Rep Power
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    Watch it, kiddiwink - there are others who are of similar age to bossman - if you even TRY to describe me as a granny you will be VERY VERY sorry!!!
    So you're not Granny Weatherwax then??


  10. #100
    TechSupp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,882
    Thank Post
    297
    Thanked 120 Times in 101 Posts
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by elsiegee40 View Post
    I finally got the opportunity to use it this morning... and it's really good. Much better than the Halfords one that I used previously.
    I used the I-Desk one this morning, better than any I used throughout the winter (probably because it was broken and I was too tight to buy a new one!)

  11. #101

    vikpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    5,851
    Thank Post
    672
    Thanked 1,383 Times in 1,145 Posts
    Rep Power
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Miss View Post
    I have that very pig sat staring at me here Vic!
    Those eyes are scary
    DSC00942.jpg

    The sauce that nearly made nephilim cry - that's one hard pig!
    DSC00944.jpg

    and here is @Dominose with his favorite: Pigs in Blankets.
    DSC00948.jpg

    the irony of @Dominose breaking the pig's nose :LOL:
    DSC00949.jpg
    Last edited by vikpaw; 19th January 2011 at 12:40 PM.

  12. #102

    Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bromley
    Posts
    4,137
    Thank Post
    215
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 790 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    507
    OI!

    Which one of you *kind hearted moderators* changed my username!
    Last edited by vikpaw; 19th January 2011 at 12:41 PM. Reason: LANGUAGE!!!

  13. #103

    witch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    11,134
    Thank Post
    1,373
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,674 Posts
    Rep Power
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatt View Post
    So you're not Granny Weatherwax then??

    Have we met??

    And Domino - maybe it should be VikPork?

  14. #104

    Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bromley
    Posts
    4,137
    Thank Post
    215
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 790 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    507
    Maybe he'd just like to get banned....

  15. #105

    Gatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,659
    Thank Post
    858
    Thanked 646 Times in 429 Posts
    Rep Power
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    Have we met??
    [DEATH]YOU WILL SOON[/DEATH]

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BETT 2010 - Freebies and 'stuff' on the stand
    By Dos_Box in forum BETT 2014
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 14th January 2012, 06:02 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 7th January 2011, 06:19 PM
  3. BEST Freebies @ BETT 2010
    By EduTech in forum BETT 2014
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 14th January 2010, 10:15 PM
  4. EduGeek freebies for BETT
    By Dos_Box in forum BETT 2014
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 14th January 2010, 02:31 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •