+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
BETT 2014 Thread, The Thank-You thread in General; Originally Posted by GrumbleDook And a big thank you to Robk and VikPaw who somehow managed to point me at ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumbleDook View Post
    And a big thank you to Robk and VikPaw who somehow managed to point me at the last bits of pizza. A fantastic stand, and brilliant to see it go from strength to strength.

Oh ... and a big thank you to EduTech for being a brilliant sport whilst we were packing up. I promise not to treat you so terribly in future ... not making promises that everyone else will be as caring though

Pictures to follow of course
    Cant wait i am so overwelmed with joy!!

Thanks Tony Your so kind! as i said to everyone before aslong as everyone else is smiling and having a laugh i am.. and if that means me being the clown then so be it

Everyone knows when to be serious! ;p) and everyone knows when to have a laugh and thats what makes it good fun!

-----------

On another note, just want a echo once again and that i thank everyone who came to have a chat with us on the stand it was great to put some names to faces and to also have a chat with you. Hope you all had a great time...

James.

Thank Post
    Likewise as has been echoed - nice to put some faces to the names, can't wait until BETT is on again!

Thank Post
    I won a set of Interactive Voting handsets from the Genee World stand
    That's a good thing?

rad
    Thank Post
    Cheers guys for the lanyard, mug and sticker. I was let in early on the Friday, and cheers to Witch, Vikpaw, Chris and the others for the warm welcome. Really enjoyed the show too. Didnt stop for pizza as I had my lunch with me, more for the hungry amongst you lot.

Will look forward to next year.

Thank Post

cheers guys

cheers guys nice to meet you all for a bit of a natter (Bett 2008 I had only just found edugeek!). I'm still confused whose real names and usernames go together partly due to the "hello my name is..." cards which I thought were a great idea and provided great amusement when my badge needed to be scanned and was showing the wrong side!
    thanks for the case sticker thats made its way onto my de-badged Dell E6400 and of course the Pizza!

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

ehh

Hi Guys,

What can I say.. thank you very much for such a fab time, can't wait to see you all again

Simon.. I bet you are now regretting that you haven't stay longer!

Aggy

Thank Post
    Just to echo everyone else really, thanks for the Mug and Lanyard :-) The Mug already has pride of place on my desk.

Thanks to aggy (I think) for taking the time for demoing the Ruckus technology, we'll definitely be in touch regarding that :-)

8. 2 Thanks to Iain.Faulkner:

Aggy (18th January 2010), MarkPower (18th January 2010)

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 1,143 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edu-IT View Post
    Was I being blind or did the rack pictures never make it?

Thanks EduGeek and the guy who gave me the lanyard whose name I am trying to work out still.
    I was a little disappointed the rack pics never made it, mine were cool.
    Maybe we should put up a version of the pic from the last night with all our drinks on the stand sign and tag with our names so at least people can work out who they met. DOMINO....

Quote Originally Posted by Aggy View Post
    Hi Guys,

What can I say.. thank you very much for such a fab time, can't wait to see you all again

Aggy
    Actually, thank you for being an absolute star on the stand, you put loads of effort in and i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say it was most appreciated. You were excellent at helping sort all the cupboards out at the end too - i'm sure you must have some military training (secret Mossad member perhaps...)

It was great to meet so many other members, i'm sorry i've already forgotten most names! It can only get bigger and better.

Just remember those that made it for the pizza, each slice you eat is the share equivalent to ~350 members that couldn't make it. It would be great to see even more of you, so start booking your holidays in advance now, so BETT 2011 is the best yet.

10. Thanks to vikpaw from:

Aggy (18th January 2010)

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Vik Spot on! Aggy you were amazing woo!

12. 2 Thanks to EduTech:

Aggy (18th January 2010), MarkPower (18th January 2010)

Thank Post
    Lets improvise and have them posted on the forum as I'd like to see them!

http://www.edugeek.net/forums/bett-2...tml#post441540

Quote Originally Posted by EduTech View Post
    *Chuckles*

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,236 Times in 784 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vikpaw View Post
    Maybe we should put up a version of the pic from the last night with all our drinks on the stand sign and tag with our names so at least people can work out who they met. DOMINO....
    Hush, I'll get to it

Just more thanks to everyone who came to see us this year - was great to meet people in the flesh after all the discussion/gossiping/bickering* we've had on here.
    (* delete as appropriate)

Also thanks to the other exhibitors - most of whom were knowledgeable, friendly, and in the case of certain firewall providers downright hilarious.

EduTech is going to be sending me the rest of the video I didn't get time to edit down, all will be up as soon as I can.

and one last BIG thank you to the random teacher who came straight through our stand to argue with Ric_ about how thin clients were rubbish....couldn't have picked a better target and it made my day to see the expression on our beloved Admin's face as he tried to work out what was going on

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Echoed by Net-Ctrl a really big thanks to the Edugeek team for making us feel so welcome again this year and for running another great stand.

We would also like to thank anyone that took extra time after eating the free pizza with Edugeek to visit the Net-Ctrl stand and discuss the solutions we had on display.

Role on Bett 2011

16. Thanks to MarkPower from:

apoth0r (18th January 2010)

Thank Post
    I said this somewere as well, but still a big thanks to all of u guys. i noticed a quiet lot of yellow landyards arround bett. its very impressive. Thanks for the PIZZA , mug etc. I love the wordings on the mug.
    " rembember, we know EXACTLY where you hAVE BEEN ON THE INTERNET FOR THE PAST 6MONTHS"

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vikpaw View Post

Actually, thank you for being an absolute star on the stand, you put loads of effort in and i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say it was most appreciated. You were excellent at helping sort all the cupboards out at the end too - i'm sure you must have some military training (secret Mossad member perhaps...)

It was great to meet so many other members, i'm sorry i've already forgotten most names! It can only get bigger and better.

Just remember those that made it for the pizza, each slice you eat is the share equivalent to ~350 members that couldn't make it. It would be great to see even more of you, so start booking your holidays in advance now, so BETT 2011 is the best yet.
    Ehh vikpaw,...

Blimme me have I just been promoted to .. star Nice one! Thank you for all lovely comments it is much appreciated, but as I said earlier to you that was a TEAM EFFORT so well done to all of you!

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EduTech View Post
    ok ok ok I'm getting rather pink now!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast