+ Post New Thread
BETT 2014 Thread, No Piccies? in General; Well it's the end of the first day at BETT and we have yet to see a pic of the ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,339 Times in 727 Posts

No Piccies?

Well it's the end of the first day at BETT and we have yet to see a pic of the edugeek stand. Hell where is our vitual tour?

Keep up the good work guys.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,773 Times in 1,100 Posts
    Blog Entries
    We had the webcam going thanks to the support and generosity of the nice folk at D-Link. We will work on the gallery and blog tomorrow ...

Some interesting things to report from today ... but I am tired and looking forward to sleep. The great one (Dos_Box) is doing his Security / DPA session tomorrow morning, but myself, RussDev and ZeroHour will be on the stand, with the able assistance of Diello, Slartibartfast, RobK (again), and cdown with ChrisH coming along later in the day.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 918 Posts
    Just may as well tag onto this, save a new thread, many thanks to the guys today made me feel very welcome I met The Great One, Tony, Russ and ZeroHour and a budding volunteer whos name I have forgotten (hangs head in shame) all very nice people, happpy to talk to us and listened to my only niggle with the new site. I was on the webcam for a while whist I stood talking to them, but do drop by and say hello I was there when the 5000 user post was made so if you saw a person there with a red jacket on that was me

Oh and Tony, did you give in and go and see "it"

Oh and I could have spent another 3/4hrs in BETT, left at 5pm to give me 1hr to return to Kings X for the train (rather be 20mins early than 20 mins late! especially as my ticket was only valid on one specific train), and got there to find everything either delayed or cancelled due to Power Line Issues. Was rather worried at one point, National Express cancelled the earlier trains I wanted so was like but I got the train in the end, about 20mins late so hey ho
    Last edited by john; 10th January 2008 at 01:36 AM.

Thank Post
    Well I shall be along tomorrow, first trip up there on the chair of governors orders.

Look out for the middleaged, slightly balding geeky looking guy wondering around like a kiddie in a toy shop. Hell it shouldnt be that hard to spot me.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information