You are as sane as the next person ... admittedly he is @Domino but that is fine
It will be next to that sock you couldn't find until Sunday morning
You just missed them ... they'll be back for pizza
We can initiate a game of 'Simon says' and that way you can sit down / stand and chat until Simon says otherwise!
Next to that little connector thingy
Sniff the air and go to wherever the good quality coffee is
Last edited by GrumbleDook; 28th January 2013 at 11:11 AM.
I want a purple cat to go with my HP teddy, Ruckus dog and - er - the other teddy I have from someone or other....
I don't want much just to meet all your lovely people
Although it would be nice to find some IT partners in the south east!
Things i will be looking out for:
asset/inventory management software
Ideas for afterschool ict club, be it software or hardware
Just been asked to look for these for a junior school:
A piece of writing software which reads back what they have written?
Can you see if there is any software that would support the humanities please? Something along these lines...
"There used to be some interctive adventure type games where you met charcters and explored buildings back in the old CD Rom days but I haven't come across any good ones recently."
Investigate 'Frog'. How child-friendly it is in terms of children creating content, how beneficial it would be for teachers, etc.
(If anyone has any ideas re the SEN or humanities stuff please let me know)
As for your list....
1. You've yet to seem insane, I'm sure some London Pride will assist with sanity adjustments if required
2. I might have one of them in my Rucksack if its the usual RJ45 butt connector, if not I'm sure @Ric_ will have one at his office that can be stolen off something for the week or if not there, Impero are usually good for a steal (sorry borrow....)
3. I'll be there for you so not going to be me for that award
4. Stand needs more sofas?
5. Stand needs less sofas?
6. Got mine and has £ on it as well as I was only in London a month ago (I'm sure i must be an adopted Londoner by now)
7. Last seen at Aberdeen Airport.....
8. I have got some very comfy boots, wear them for work as well as BETT and they do a great job, infact I had them last year and they were really good then so not expecting issues this year. Thin they are Rockport and they were about £90 but well worth it for all the walking you do at shows and work in general for me
Last edited by Soulfish; 28th January 2013 at 02:08 PM.
We used this at my last school, I seem to remember it was very good and did what you've described. Software was called Read/Write Gold v10, see link below.
Welcome to Texthelp - Accessibility Software for those with Dyslexia, literacy difficulties and English as a Second Language
Just spoke to a friend of mine who is the SENCO at my last school who has sent me the link below to a video that shows some of the features of read/write, may be of some use to you.
Last edited by Iain.Faulkner; 29th January 2013 at 10:07 AM.
Going down tomorrow/Thursday for my first ever BETT visit, looking forward to it. One quick question to previous visitors do they have lockers etc down there? Due to the timing of checking in and out of the hotel I'll end up having to take my overnight bag with me to the event both days and would rather secure it safely somewhere rather than carry it around all day, thanks.
Last edited by jcookhgs; 29th January 2013 at 10:22 AM. Reason: typos
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)