+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Bad Experiences Thread, Come back Dabs, all is forgiven in Purchasing and Trading; I have used BT Business now for the past month after going off Dabs due to its 'problems' and they ...

Thank Post
    I have used BT Business now for the past month after going off Dabs due to its 'problems' and they have been fine *touch wood*. Free delivery and it arrives on time. I do find the invoices a bit weird, they all say copy and my account managers phone number is mine. They do seem to have split BT and DABS now, I used to shop on the dabs site and when I went to checkout it took me to the BT site but now it doesn't.

Agree about Misco and the catagories...you would think they would be called monitors but they call them TFT screens, BT do the drill down on the catagories like eBuyer. Probrands catagories are awful too.. I only usually use them when I know what I want.

Thank Post
    Just defending Misco (& WStore) here. We are both part of the same company now and I'm pretty sure that if you ask your account manager for free delivery, it can be applied. There may need to be some order history in place but I'm pretty srue this can be arranged. I give free delivery to all schools that I deal with. Also, on the website issue, Misco will be switching to a new site later this year which will have the same layout as WStore with drill down menus etc.

Please do not discard Misco or WStore as a supplier of choice based on a delivery charge that can, more often than not be removed and on a website that will be improved greatly before the year is out.

Regards
    Last edited by vikpaw; 23rd July 2011 at 12:38 PM. Reason: unauthorised link

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WStore_Dan View Post
    ask your account manager for free delivery, it can be applied. There may need to be some order history in place but I'm pretty srue this can be arranged. I give free delivery to all schools that I deal with.
    We put in over 100 orders in approx an 18 month period, asked for free delivery frequently and kept being told no.

Sometimes we were paying more on delivery than we were on the item we wanted.......(sometimes you just need that 1 or 2 cables which can't wait until a bigger order comes along).

It's unfortunate as we were always quite pleased with the service from Misco but ultimately we've moved to another supplier who can match the price of items we want and gives free delivery so we make savings, the service is just as good as we had at Misco so......

Just one of those things

Thank Post
    I loved Dabs. Our account manager once got me a HP laserjet 4000 series 3 days before Christmas when it was out of stock on their website. Seriously that is good service!

Thank Post
    Ive just ordered something from dabs for home. Free next day delivery ... shame its sunday

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12