+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Bad Experiences Thread, VERY disappointed in Purchasing and Trading; Originally Posted by garethedmondson I wonder if it's time to close this thread before any toys are thrown out of ...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garethedmondson View Post
    I wonder if it's time to close this thread before any toys are thrown out of the pram or any more mud is thrown.

Nobody should be put in a position where they have to defend themselves.

GJE
    this is a forum designed to discuss education sales, please Mods don't go down the RM forum tactic of closing threads because it upsets a sponsor or owner

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose View Post
    this is a forum designed to discuss education sales, please Mods don't go down the RM forum tactic of closing threads because it upsets a sponsor or owner
    Fair comment - but I do think it has been discussed enough now (just my opinion). Do RM close threads on the Communities then? Never used to happen when I was there.

GJE

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,494 Times in 1,935 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I prefer using email as I can send one off then just wait for a reply without hanging about on the phone.

If a company offeres to communicate via email or web based form, then you would expect a reasonable response time if you use it. Having people turn around and say that you should have phoned is a bit silly, why offer a service if you do not have theman/brain power to operate it to the same standards as other parts of your business.
    So you think email is 100% infallible?

Thank Post
    When criticism is constructive it is very important to allow such, but your post offers nothing to users of this forum. You are clearly just promoting another sponsor of the forum on a topic designed to hurt a business rival.
    If you can't pick up the phone to speak to Simon or another chap there then what is the whole point of you criticising them?
    Emails disappear, messages don't work, people can't wait around for messages all day. Use common sense.

Thank Post
    well it seems thats he responds quickly to most requests but when your looking to build a relationship with a company you expect them to atleast respond to emails and private messages.

I did not moan before but I felt that I had to support the original thread starter who has aired his complaint on a forum designed for such things and has recieved stick and abuse for doing what he is entitled to do.

The fact is about over three people on this thread have complained over the same issue and everyone else comes on here saying positive things hoping to get something for free.

You have to judge a company by how they treat you not how they treat someone else who is probably recieving freebies.
    I am not hoping to receive anything free at all and we haven't actually bought from CPLTD but Simon did quote me for a big order and he was excellent.

For reasons that don't matter we didn't actually go with them in the end but I can assure you they were not about any lack of service.

Service from CPLTD at the quote stage was outstanding - fast, polite, professional & courteous and we certainly will be using them in the future.

I think accusing people of praising the company because they are getting freebies is outrageous and you should be ashamed of saying something like that with no evidence whatsoever!

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,429 Times in 1,703 Posts
    The fact is about over three people on this thread have complained over the same issue and everyone else comes on here saying positive things hoping to get something for free.

You have to judge a company by how they treat you not how they treat someone else who is probably recieving freebies.
    You have no right to say that those complaining are genuine, and those supporting Simon are only out for what they can get!
    I find that exceptionally insulting and gratuitous - I will say positive things about good suppliers, and negative things about bad ones, and I think that 90% of the members on here are the same, freebies or not.
    BTW, I don't think that 'over 3 people' (what IS that, 4?) people complaining is really that good, given the number of members we have.

You are right, a thread should not be closed just because it refers to a supplier who pays to advertise on the site.

But it SHOULD be closed when the negative remarks and general nastiness have expanded to not only include the poor supplier (who, if you READ the posts, has contacted the OP and now everyone is happy) but the general membership
    So...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 816 Posts
    Blog Entries
    One thing I can say for a fact Jose DID send CP a PM and received no response I have found.
    As a general rule I would make new threads per issue where as everyone has *jamp* on this thread in both + and -.
    BTW this was posted AFTER the lock....

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information