+ Post New Thread
Bad Experiences Thread, PUGH in Purchasing and Trading; I placed an order with Pugh at the end of JUNE and still haven't recieved my order. Firstly they lost ...

Thank Post

PUGH

I placed an order with Pugh at the end of JUNE and still haven't recieved my order.

Firstly they lost my order, then I didn't get a reply to my emails till I emailed customer support and then I was told this on the 24th July.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have finally got an answer from our suppliers and they have told me you should get the licenses on Monday.

Thank you

D***n

Still nothing, I have tried unsuccessfully to get prices for MS schools agreements from this company and they don't seem to want my business.

If anyone can recomment a supplier for Retrospect licenses then I would be happy to use them.

Thank Post
    Hi

I'd like the opportunity to help you out here with your MS Schools Agreement. We've helped a number of EduGeek members save money so please get in touch with your requirements and I'll get some pricing over to you

Many thanks

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,054 Times in 1,491 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Pugh were fantastic for us, however some schools have had issues, some havent. If you speak to the guys boss, you will see results (I think the person in question is the same guy I deal with for my licences!).

Thank Post
    This guy has always been very helpful for us.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    never had a problem with Pugh. We deal with Ceri who has always been on the end of an email.

GJE

Thank Post
    We used Pugh for a while but were experiencing the same issues as you are now.

Gotta say that for 90% of our software orders we tend to go through Academia now. Just google the name for the web address. The name of our contact there is Chris Eaton.

I haven't heard of WStore but I will drop them an email next time we order something, thats if we ever get this years budget!

Mike

Thank Post
    I've never had any problems with Pugh - they've always been very helpful (and relatively timely at delivery too) - having said that my account manager is someone different from those already mentioned

Thank Post
    Wstore... well, you will have to watch out with them. We ordered a printer on monday, must have been 4, 5 o'clock. Damn thing was cluttering up my office 9am Tuesday morning!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tom_newton View Post
    Wstore... well, you will have to watch out with them. We ordered a printer on monday, must have been 4, 5 o'clock. Damn thing was cluttering up my office 9am Tuesday morning!
    Don't you just hate that? Then you're expected to install the damn thing! I've just sent Wstore a PM expressing my views

Thank Post

Disgraceful. I'll notify the powers that be and find out exactly went wrong here

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 934 Posts
    You mean to say that you were expected to fit it and your assistant wasn't! Terrible!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information