+ Post New Thread
Bad Experiences Thread, So pleased I didn't buy Viglen. in Purchasing and Trading; Until a a few years ago I was a strong advocate for Viglen. Their products were ok and the service ...

Thank Post

So pleased I didn't buy Viglen.

Until a a few years ago I was a strong advocate for Viglen. Their products were ok and the service was great. Unfortunately, the service has got progressively worse and that was a big factor in us not going to them for 70 All in Ones and getting HP instead. I think that decision has been vindicated. We had a psu go down on one of the HPs. I phoned HP at 4pm and received the replacement next morning, it came from Germany.

On Monday the Head's Omnino packed up. I called Viglen and was given the part number and price for a replacement psu. I also got the part number for 1GB RAM and ordered both. I chased the order yesterday to find it hadn't been placed but they would send it our priority. I've just received the wrong psu and RAM, so it's going to be another day at least. Had to be the HT's computer!

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,648 Times in 2,049 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Strange. I get superb service usually. ie. place a call today and I'll have the engineer here tomorrow, with parts. (Or if I don't want the engineer, the part will be couriered instead).

Has been perfect service every time so far. (Coming up to 2 years now with these machines).

And the engineers are friendly and courteous.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 626 Posts
    Just to stick up for Viglen a mo - as I have had first class service from them this week. Took delivery of 35 PCs and 35 Monitors - the monitors were missing the screws to mount them - an E-mail to Ravi and the screws were delivered the next day.
    Then on opening the last box on the monitors the complete set of plastic mounts were missing - another E-mail to Ravi and again they were delivered the next day - no fuss, no arguments.
    So for me Ravi at Viglen has been a great help to me.

Anyway - thought I would stick up for them !!

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,715 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Which is good becuase they fixed their mistake but at the end of the day you still had 2 seperate issues which took time to resolve.

Ben

Thank Post
    Funny that, the one Viglen "All in One" me bought to trial was missing a load of screws, which were subsequently sent to us but out of 70 HP DC7800s, we ended up with some extras. I guess I was unlucky but it was the worst possible way to be unlucky. So I am now busy setting up one of the new Toshiba laptops that arrived from Misco, within 20 hours from placing the order, so that the HT will have a working computer when he gets in tomorrow morning.

Can't talk now: The mother-ship is calling!
    Thank Post
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 927 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Some time ago I had no choice but to use Viglen [despite huge resistance on my part] Regretted ever since and still climbing out of the hole it left us in

Still we will be clear soon and I hope to rework the network without this tat causing all kinds of chaos []

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread