+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Bad Experiences Thread, www.justprojectorlamps.co.uk in Purchasing and Trading; Originally Posted by chris57 we use lasertech at our academy very good delevery and service and they recently started doing ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chris57 View Post
    we use lasertech at our academy very good delevery and service and they recently started doing lamps which prices have beat other suppliers .
    well next time fella call us when you have your lasertech price and I'll see what we can do hows that ?

Thank Post
    no problem.

Thank Post
    Sorry for digging up an old thread. I bought some "original" lamps from these clowns who are based in France but as previously stated are claiming to be in the UK.
    The lamps they sent were not originals but copies, when I complained they asked me to send them back (at my expense)

It took 2 months for them to send me a refund and they used every trick in the book to delay it!

STAY AWAY!

Thank Post
    I also agree with the last post. The lamps were fine when there were no problems, but when we had an issue they were terrible. Long delays, lamps sent back to France at our expense (not cheap), when you spoke to them they didn't give a sh*t. Their UK location is just along the road from us, but i think it's just a store where they sent out lamps from. I now use a company called Wallis, good prices, brillant support when things go wrong and free chocolate with orders

Thank Post
    I would not normally add to an old post either, but to share a negative experience, but having ordered a bulb from these one time, they kept telling us it had been dispatched, this went on for nearly a fortnight, we ordered a bulb then off another supplier and told these to cancel the order for us, which they told us they had done, their telephone service was pretty bad overall and a struggle to get understanding at times.

For the bulb off them to arrive a week later with their invoice, we told them to arrange its return and get it picked up as we wont be shelling out for its return, which they did and we have avoided these since then.

I would tell anyone to avoid this company based on that single experience, it was awful.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12