+ Post New Thread
Bad Experiences Thread, BT.... AGGGGGGGGGGG in Purchasing and Trading; A while ago I got a letter from a debt collection agency collecting money on behalf of BT. Anyway, queried ...

Thank Post

BT.... AGGGGGGGGGGG

A while ago I got a letter from a debt collection agency collecting money on behalf of BT. Anyway, queried it with BT and they seem to have cancelled it.

It appears it has skipped the invoice, late invoice, red letter etc. One thing on it worries me,

One-Off charge 313.83

Umm... what? After 3 hrs on the phone\emailing them they explain its for an engineer visit and for the homehub. I was like, no, I've used my old equipment and no BT engineer has visited, I can plug a router in etc and the BT line etc is the landlords problem.

They said it's was cancelled, a while later I got a phone call from the debt collection agency, still not cancelled, gutted. Phoned BT again, the cancellation of my bill is still "pending", anyway, not heared back from the debt agency yet. Just checked my bill online, still hasn't changed.

BT your billing system is useless.

Mmm... just forwarded my mail from my old address, one from BT.... my BT Vision bill. Umm how can they use my old address, with my new number, which doesn't have broadband? Surely all my services are linked to one account.

I wouldn't mind so much if BRITISH telecom WAS BRITISH and there VOIP network had QOS. Be soo happy once I'm done with BT!

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I got out of my BT Business broadband contract 5 months into thankfully. I wouldn't have a BT line at all if I didn't have to.

Privatization has been the downfall of this country IMO.

Thank Post
    Can't get virgin, so I'm still suck waiting for the line to become free so I can pay some other company to deal with BT. Hopefully, will more joy. I've spend the last 20 months being over charged and refunded and I can't be arsed anymore. Can't move to Sky fast enough.

Thank Post
    lol i had bt a month just line rental, i was told my broadband would be activated on a date it wasnt anyway long story short i cancelled and was told i wouldnt be charged as my bb was not activated, today i just got a bill for 400 cancellation charges wtf do i do now

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information