+ Post New Thread
Bad Experiences Thread, insight - never again in Purchasing and Trading; Here is a new one... got an email from insight saying good ordered before half term have just been dispatched ...
    Thank Post

insight - never again

Here is a new one... got an email from insight saying good ordered before half term have just been dispatched Arrrh !! :x Look at delivery note and seen an Item that was on the quote but not on my order has been sent (sly or what) . Sent an email to get it stoped but was told it was to late.. but a returns form would be generated.. wasting more of my time getting the item sent back... As you may guess this is the last time they get my business :twisted: and you can bet that invoice will go to the bottom of the pile (well certainly until thecredit note is generated).

Thank Post

Re: insight - never again

i too got stung by them... ordered 30 terminals after being told they would be delivered by date X. 2 weeks after X and following numerous phone calls I cancelled the order and ordered them from Qual who had them with me the next day!

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 931 Posts

They also seem to be getting rather slow on in stock goods, as well as the educational pricing higher than retail in some cases!

Thank Post

I have to say that i use to use insight a lot before, but i had a very good account manager, and never had any problems with them

I have started to move away from them now cause my account manager changed and i am not getting the good service that i recieved before

Thank Post

We have used them over the last 3 years and never had anu problems, we also have a good account manager perhaps this is the key to success from Insight.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nij.UK View Post
    I have to say that i use to use insight a lot before, but i had a very good account manager, and never had any problems with them

I have started to move away from them now cause my account manager changed and i am not getting the good service that i recieved before
    Same here, I had a very good account manager, never had any problems but now with the new a/c manager things are not as good

Thank Post
    Ditto - we hear a lot of bad things about them - but our A/C manager is the tops.

Thank Post
    TBH face-man I'm sure these things happen sometimes. At least they are honouring the return no-quibbles (unlike Probrand).

We have never had any trouble but then again have a top bloke for our account manager.

Thank Post

Smile

I'm really surprised by these bad experiences, my account manager Dan has always treated me particularly well and will always try and match any prices I receive (including ebuyer!) and with the next day delivery I don't even have to listen to the sales pitches I get.

Thank Post
    I too preferred my old account manager, Joel. The most recent 2 haven't been as good on price and ring too often.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sahmeepee View Post
    I too preferred my old account manager, Joel. The most recent 2 haven't been as good on price and ring too often.
    I actually used to deal with Joel as well, he still works over there to some capacity. I know what you mean about over eager sales people, but I don't get it from Insight, mainly Misco. If you have a problem with your account manager, just ask them to change you.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information