+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Bad Experiences Thread, IJT - Ink Jets & Toners - makingitgreen.co.uk ARGHHH in Purchasing and Trading; I urge you all to never use this company. By NEVER i mean NEVER. I have been receiving constant emails/Faxes/Letters ...

Thank Post

IJT - Ink Jets & Toners - makingitgreen.co.uk ARGHHH

I urge you all to never use this company. By NEVER i mean NEVER.

I have been receiving constant emails/Faxes/Letters to which i have requested they stop sending to no avail.

I even went as far as sending them over 100 emails in a day to request they stop sending the spam in the hope that fighting fire with fire would help. So they stopped the emails (so far) and sent me faxes and letters instead.

Please please do not use this company despite wanting to "makeitgreen" they are not helping with all the wasteful paper usage as all their leaflets, mailshots, faxes etc go straight in the recycle bin - oh so actually at least more is getting recycled haha.

Thanks rant over

Matt

Thank Post

Re: IJT - Ink Jets & Toners - makingitgreen.co.uk ARGHHH

I've used these before. They are a bit of a pain with the emails but I just assigned it to junk mail and emptied the folder when I logged off. Either that or filter them some other way. This will stop you constantly getting emails and if they think that you are getting emails then they will stop sending you faxes and post.
    Having said all that they are one of the cheapest suppliers about.

Thank Post

yep, been there - their refills are crap, as well.

Thank Post

Quote Originally Posted by steve_nfi
    I've used these before. They are a bit of a pain with the emails but I just assigned it to junk mail and emptied the folder when I logged off. Either that or filter them some other way. This will stop you constantly getting emails and if they think that you are getting emails then they will stop sending you faxes and post.
    Having said all that they are one of the cheapest suppliers about.
    try computer-lines.co.uk they have been quick friendly and relativly spam free.

Annoyance scores higher then cost in my book and i work at two under funded primary schools. As someone else said, their compatables are crap and i won't be conned into buying £300 worth of stock to receive a crappy £25 printer.

Thanks
    Matt

Thank Post

I have to agree that I find the quality of the refills have greatly declined in the past 2 years.

The Epson C1100 refills are now more expensive than buying the Rainbow Pack direct from Epson!! I've also found that these same IJT refills are just pouring the toner into the printer.

I've told staff that I'm reverting to genuine toners on all colour lasers now, and might do the same on the inkjets.

The Mono Laser Toners seem good still though.

Thank Post

I finally gave in after their sales staff kept hassling to try a refilled toner. I had always been cautious of this, as I rarely had any problems with HP toner (apart from the price, obviously). I bought 4 toners for an HP 5550. When I came to fit a black toner, the tab wouldn't pull out, so I couldn't use it. They claimed they'd send a replacement out next day, but it was more like a week.

Then I recently replaced all the colour toners, two went in OK, but one leaked everywhere, I was covered in cyan toner.

I've learned my lesson, I'll stick to the HP toners.

Thank Post

Would agree completely with Ninjabeaver, we have been using IJT for about 3-4 years now and the quality seems to be getting worse with every batch. We only buy for HP and have stopped using their Re-mans in all of our colour lasers as they leaked all the time (Magenta).

I'm currently looking for a new supplier if anyone would like to make a recommendation?

Thank Post

as above computer-lines use OWN brand inks and they seem ok so far.
    Thanks

Matt

Thank Post

I've used a company called wheatly dyson. They seem quite cheap, and dont bombard you with calls / spam. Just a monthly (or maybe quarterly) catalogue. Plus they've sent us a FOC pack of biscuits when we've ordered (but maybe thats bcs we speant nearly 3k on one order!)

Thank Post

It's true that the quality of the IJT compatibles has gone down hill.
    Leakages aren't just confined to the colour ones neither.
    I now use a company called EBM. They are fast and reliable, although a little dearer but the cost is outweighed by the service.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

I only buy refills for printers that don't have incorporated drums in the cartridge! Found that went wrong a lot...

Had many a leaky refill ruin sensors on a konica minolta... just pay the extra £20 for the original!!

I use companies called EPass and PC Solutions. Their prices are fair and they do next day delivery!

Thank Post

problem with IJT, very poor service experience

HI all,

Found this through googleing the makingingitgreen.co.uk problem....

I brought a HP LaserJet 2600n from them, It was delivered last Wednesday... set it all up, done a black and white text print... all ok.

Then started doing other prints, noticed that the paper was covered in faint red lines... and blue spots as well as yellow spots. So did a clean, calibrate etc.

Same problem, the red got worse and worse. Been trying to get some sence out of them since Last Thursday ! Today I called and got through to their less than helpful support staff who firstly tell me I needed to speak to someone else as I brought it through eBay.... Then the guy tells me I need to call HP, I explain I had spoken to HP and as soon as I said it did not have HP toners in it they were not intrested being its not there product causing a problem... the printer is printing without a problem. Its just printing things that should no be there.

So he puts me onto his manager, who I go through explaining what the issue is again ! Who says he will get back to me... SO I WAIT.

Then I get a email saying, in short. Send the faulty toners back to us for replacement. So I reply asking what im meant to do with my 150 5 day old printer in the mean time, I need it to print college work. No toners no printing ?
    To which I receive a reply saying, we will not replace them until you send the original ones back, if you need them that urgently you can purchase some to use in the mean time and we will be refund you once you send a letter explaining and asking for a refund.

Now this is totally out of order and a liberty in my eyes.

It appears that the magenta toner is leaking all over the printer, causing red over all the prints..... ! now from what I gather from looking around this is not a isolated problem in the least.

Anyone know where I can get Cheap in price GEN HP color full set of toners, with hi cap black ?

Thanks for reading all, I will never use this company again and I strongly suggest you dont either.

That little bit in the middle of Little Old England
    Thank Post
    Thanked 1,358 Times in 748 Posts
    Blog Entries
    A charity I support got stuffed by them a couple of months ago. If I'd known they were going to use them I'd have stopped them. Blasted colour carts leaked all over the place. I had to strip a HP 2600 down to get it all out.

and

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tech_guy View Post
    A charity I support got stuffed by them a couple of months ago. If I'd known they were going to use them I'd have stopped them. Blasted colour carts leaked all over the place. I had to strip a HP 2600 down to get it all out.

and
    That does not sound too good, how can I tell if this printer is stuffed ? even if i replace the toners with gen ?

If its likley been stuffed by there own toners, I will send it back and get a refund out of them; if they dont refund I will do a charge back from my visa.

Thank Post
    I too have found IJT refilled cartridges of poor quality and I even went as far as blocking their emails on the Exchange server as they were spamming the admin department as well. All was well for about 18 months until I was in the staffroom one lunch time when I was passed the phone and it was the sales guy from IJT. I was ready to hang up when he said he could beat the price I was paying for HP original toners from Misco. I was paying 270 for a rainbow pack for the HP 3600 and his price was 200. It turns out IJT are selling HP OEM toners. These rainbow packs are made by HP but they come in one box instead of individual boxes and are full capacity. Its just a pity I didnt learn about these OEM toners earlier.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast